Additional resources required to support launch of Android Application our clients' app.
About this role
- Execution of app marketing campaigns, including coordination with the agency, providing updates, monitoring and reporting results and preparing presentations;
- Manage mobile app offers - setup, advanced targeting and personalization, and data analysis to provide actionable insights;
- Collaborate on development and testing of customer emails, including advising on best practices and deliverability;
- Invoice and purchase order management of all digital marketing budget activities;
- Monitor, manage and optimize local presence listings for retail locations.
Must Have Qualifications:
- University degree;
- 3-5 years' experience in developing and implementing digital marketing campaigns in a retail environment;
- 3-5 years' experience in digital media measurement and optimization;
- 3-5 years' experience with campaign automation tools such as Watson Campaign Automation;
- Excellent ability to understand and use web analytics to drive business needs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with superior attention to detail;
- Creative approach to problem-solving, strong planning skills;
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Excellent understanding of current and emerging trends in digital, social media and data science;
- Understanding of machine learning techniques and data visualization tools with the ability to present results in a clear manner;
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a demonstrated ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships;
- Passion to see projects through from inception to completion and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Jun 11, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)