QuickSeries Publishing, the largest provider of books to the U.S. government and military, is looking for a graphic designer for our West Island office. The graphic designer is responsible for the layout and design of print and digital products. They are responsible for all graphic design elements of assigned publications from flowing content according to the editor’s layout template to preparing a publication for print/release.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in the development of high-quality creative and marketing assets for various product lines including pocket guides, presentation materials, UI design, eGuides, packaging and sales assets
- Design and prepare print and digital products according to specifications and/or client needs.
- Adapt original design style sheets for customized editions
- Translate ideas into effective design
- Create web and mobile interfaces that are in line with user experience flows and functionalities
- Accurately track time spent on each job and enters in time-tracking system on a daily basis
- Any and all other duties assigned by the Creative Director
- Graphic Design Diploma (CEGEP)
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Good organization and time-management skills
- Works well in a multi-project, team environment
- Self-motivated - takes pride in job well done
- Excellent communication skills and ability to process constructive feedback from team members.
- Stays abreast of any industry-wide changes in trends, tools and technology.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of UI Software (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD) and developer handoff processes.
- Familiarity with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects would be nice to have.
- Minimum of one-year experience working as a graphic designer
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Dollard-des-ormeaux, QC, CA
|Posted:||Jun 12, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|