Finger Food Studios
If you’re ready for an exciting journey, working for one of Canada’s fastest growing tech companies, in a dynamic marketing role, apply NOW for this new position. The role will touch every part of the marketing mix; every day will be different; every day exciting! We’re looking for a great communicator, someone who can seriously write great copy, who also has a good understanding of how to target a B2B audience.
We’re guessing, if you can write, that you also have a good handle on how Public Relations works, and what journalists want from a story point of view. And of course, if you can craft stories, you’re probably adept at creating compelling social media content. As well as being able to write (did we mention that?) you’ll be a motivated individual who can take ownership of a range of activities; understand the importance of data and marketing analytics, and excited to build an amazing brand and rock the local community.
As a pre-qualifier, you must be able to provide examples of recent campaigns you’ve worked on, and most importantly, show you can write great copy.
- Work with Director, Marketing & Communications to execute against global marketing plan
- Create and managing 12 month rolling marketing calendar and asset plan
- Create content for use in marketing campaigns – written, graphical and video
- Create social media campaigns and associated posts, measuring all campaigns
- Write copy for website, campaigns and other outlets
- Co-Manage presence at events; liaise with organizers and help secure speaking opportunities
- Create weekly marketing activity reports
- Co-create creative briefs for marketing collateral requirements
- Write press releases and Identify and work with key members of press to tell Finger Food’s story
- Work with Director, Marketing & Communications on supporting Brand and Messaging strategy
- Manage approval of all 3rd party assets and campaigns
- Co-Manage any 3rd party agencies or contractors
- Identify and operate 3rd party marketing tools and software
- Create presentations in powerpoint and other software
- Build and co-manage marketing budget with Director, Marketing & Communications
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in a marketing role, ideally in Tech, Games or Consumer Goods
- Excellent communicator with proven experience writing and creating marketing materials
- Proven experience of involvement in a recent marketing campaign
- Business-savvy individual who also understands the importance of analytics and metrics, as it pertains to running global marketing campaigns
- Experience in B2B or Technology marketing
- Good understanding of all Office applications – XL, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Understanding of basic components of a successful marketing campaign
- Knowledge or successful execution of social media campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter or other channels
- Please submit your Resume and Cover Letter
- All candidates must be willing and able to work onsite.
- Please ensure that you are eligible to work in Canada prior to sending your application.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, regret to inform you that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Finger Food Studios
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 24, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)