Guru Studio's dedicated team is passionate about bringing inspired character driven stories to screens around the world.
Guru Studio is looking for a highly motivated, talented Marketing Coordinator to play a key role
in planning and executing our studio’s marketing initiatives and to act as an ambassador for our
growing roster of award-winning shows.
The ideal candidate is ambitious and full of ideas with a track record of being part of successful
marketing campaigns. A love of animation, toys, games and pop culture is a plus!
You will help manage our studio’s social media accounts so applicants should have a strong
ability to craft fun, entertaining content that will spark excitement, drive engagement and
creatively communicate our message to our audience, and our partners. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work across marketing, communications, distribution and production.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Marketing & Branding.
This role is available immediately.
Maintain our studio’s social media calendar and help grow our reach and engagement
across Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter
Coordinate all awards & festival submissions for studio properties by preparing
deliverables and being the primary point of contact
Help with preparation of marketing materials and presence at trade shows; including
working with in-house designers, sourcing and negotiating rates with vendors, and evaluating potential sponsorship
Work closely with People & Culture team to organize studio presence at job fairs,
industry days, and other recruitment initiatives
Write and edit marketing copy, announcements and materials for press releases, internal
newsletters and external communication
- Maintain regular tracking and reporting, sharing insights to our team and management
- Degree in Marketing and/or Communications
- Exceptional copywriting skills is a must
- Intermediate graphic design skills a must
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with social media and/or digital marketing
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Mailchimp
- Strong ability to communicate ideas both verbally and in writing
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate with others in department
- Must be creative and motivated
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Experience working in the production, animation and entertainment industry is
considered an asset
Why Guru Studio?
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers
- You want to work for a company that allows you to grow your skills
- You want to help tell stories
- You're passionate about high-quality work
- You want a friendly and fun place to work!
What We Offer
- Full benefits
- State-of-the-art open concept facility
- Close proximity to the downtown core and public transportation
- Various activities, team-building events and parties
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work hours
- Healthy and fun snacks
- Masterclasses and training sessions
- Referral program
Please submit your CV and cover letter (optional) in English along with any applicable demo reels and portfolios, with subjet line "Marketing Coordinator, MJSC".
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Your CV will be saved in our files.
Please advise us if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. Must be eligible to work in Canada. Guru Studio is an equal opportunity employer.
If you want to know more about us please visit http://www.gurustudio.com/
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
110 Spadina Ave #1000
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jun 27, 2019|