Kids & Company
Kids and Company is currently looking for a dynamic and self-motivated Assistant Director to join our team! The perfect candidate is someone who can help inspire the lives of children through our personalized curriculum, while performing administrative and supervisory duties to support the Center Director.
ABOUT KIDS AND COMPANY
We are Canada's largest corporate childcare and still growing! At Kids & Company, our greatest priority is to ensure that we meet every child's individual needs, providing a safe, secure and loving environment.
Although Kids & Company employees share common goals and vision for our company, they come from all walks of life, speak dozens of languages and reflect the diverse families and communities that we serve.
- A clear criminal reference check
- CPR and First Aid Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to think on your feet
- Minimum two years experience in the Early Childhood Education field
- Plans and implements programs in accordance with curriculum objectives, developmentally appropriate practice and program philosophy;
- Assists in planning, organizing, directing and controlling the day to day operations of the child care facility, including scheduling for business needs, opening and closing procedures, ready for business standards and delegation and execution of duties in the Center Director's absence;
- Motivates and leads staff through personal example regarding client relations, site cleanliness, program development, classroom leadership, health and safety practices, uniform standards, staff relations, and compliance with corporate programs;
- Assists to ensure the site is ready for business with all necessary supplies and equipment such as arts and crafts, large furnishings, cleaning supplies, office equipment and children's toys;
- Promotes open communication and teamwork with all staff through personal example and use of positive employee relations techniques;
- Resolves parent complaints through excellence in customer service and adherence to Kids & Company guidelines and efficient follow up;
- Accurately performs administrative tasks in a timely manner including payroll submissions, daily and weekly reports and WOW moments when required;
- Performs other related assignments as required. Acts as Site Director in the director's absence; otherwise works on program as per the ECE job description essential functions and job requirements
Why Work for Kids & Company?
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Dental - frequent cleanings, x-rays, minor surgical procedures and post-surgical care
- Vision - eye exams
- Chiropractor, Osteopath, Podiatrist/Chiropodist, Massage Therapist, Naturopath, Speech Therapist, Physiotherapist/Occupational Therapist, M.S.W. Social Worker, Psychologist, Acupuncturist
- Prescriptions, hearing aids, orthopedics, travel insurance
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- We currently have over 100 daycares across North America and are constantly growing!
- Positive work environment with encouraging team members and opportunities for career advancement
- Monthly health challenges to promote work/life balance with exciting pr
Kids & Company
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jul 01, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|