Picture Project Coordinator
- Reporting to the Manager of Client Services, the Picture Project Coordinator is responsible for organizing and maintaining a variety of assigned projects from acquisition to completion.
- Direct contact with the Client to determine needs and expectations for the project.
- Completion of all internal job work orders and reports for assigned projects.
- Distribution of information internally for new projects as they come into the facility.
- Maintains client accounts and ensures invoicing is completed accurately.
- Daily follow-up and maintenance of account.
- Set-up and scheduling of various jobs from front-end to Post completion.
- This position plays an important role to customer service and retention of clients.
- Knowledge of the Post Production process.
- Knowledge or ability to understand ScheduAll software.
- Ability to work well both as a team member and independently.
- Ability to multi task and work under pressure.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Willing to be flexible with respect to shifts and overtime.
- Flexible in hours and structure of work.
- Ability to interact professionally with clients.
- Graduate of a recognized Film & Television program.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Post Production.
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 02, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)