You have strong design sense, a drive to succeed, and the desire to be part of an agency environment that brings client brands and their stories to life across a variety of digital and traditional platforms and media. As our Graphic Designer at Proof, you bring 3+ years’ experience and will collaborate with our creative, communications and marketing teams, to help transform ideas into assets across consumer lifestyle, health, technology, and financial services brands.
Reporting to our Vice President Production, the work produced will cover a wide variety of disciplines that include brand development, advertising, social media, web design, loyalty, e-mail marketing, communications assets, and corporate collateral.
What you’ll do
- Listen, absorb, collaborate, and act on the direction from senior creative team members, account leads, and clients
- Roll out creative for traditional and digital assets – social, print, OOH, website layout, emails, packaging, presentations, POS, etc.
- Create exceptional work that moves audiences and is presented with confidence
- Help shape creative communications for established industry brands and celebrated industry disruptors
What you’ve done
- 3+ years in digital design, creating marketing collateral and editorial design
- Knowledge of digital design process and best practices, including image optimization, responsive design
- Experience with both print design and basic HTML and CSS an asset
- Strong production chops to quickly and accurately lay out creative
- Ability to pick up a job and make a meaningful contribution at any point from brief to archive
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Strong typesetting skills and written content management
- Working knowledge of responsive website design
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational skills to work successfully on multiple projects concurrently, while working within a team environment, within budgets and delivery timelines.
- College diploma or degree in Graphic Design
Who you are
- You’re a curious, agile, and innovative thinker who can manage an environment of change and ambiguity
- Creative individual who takes initiative, with a positive and collaborative approach to work
- Professional, with a good sense of humour
- Detail oriented and ‘take ownership’ attitude
- Care about your work, our clients, your co-workers, and a positive agency culture
How to apply
Email resume, cover letter and portfolio to
Please identify the job title in the subject line.
No phone calls, please. Only candidates selected for interviews with be contacted.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 04, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|