Lett Architects Inc
Marketing Director / Graphic Designer
As a growing regional design studio, Lett Architects needs the best talent in ordered to meet the objectives of our core values. We are an established studio and are aggressively pursuing bold goals in design and project approach. Located in Peterborough, Ontario, Lett has developed best-in-class expertise in serving the public sector (health, education, municipal, recreation, arts) and non-profit organizations (social services, culture, charities) with designs that are built upon deep stakeholder engagement. Ours is a culture that continually pushes for a deeper vision while respecting clients’ constraints. Above all else, we value relationships, knowing that the best works come from trusting collaborations.
Our Core Values:
People are at the centre of all that we do. We seek partnerships with those who share our principles. We build trust and respect through meaningful engagement amongst ourselves, our partners, and the community.
Our culture shapes our work. We cultivate a collaborative, inclusive environment that fosters creativity and innovation. We embrace flexibility and encourage levity alongside discipline.
As stewards we take responsibility for the impact of our designs. We are committed to creating a state of well-being for individuals, community and the environment.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience and expertise to plan, design, organize and implement our marketing through proposal development, reports/studies, web development and social media. Reporting to the general supervision of the Principals, the candidate will fulfill an essential role in the studio by working on projects that reflect the studio’s passion of “Design for the Human Spirit.”
· Graphic design for proposal responses to Requests for Proposals
· Designing and improving existing website (WordPress required)
· Front end web development in WordPress
· Management and Development of social media
· Identify target markets and plan social media strategies accordingly
· Use ongoing tools such as Google Analytics to modify and improve marketing campaigns
· Design, plan, organize and arrange printing for reports and proposals
· Develop and maintain templates in Office 365
· Skills in website design, and minor HTML coding through WordPress
· Knowledgeable and capable of improving Search Engine Optimization
· Understanding of how to operate Google Analytics
· Possesses strong organization skills
· Able to self-manage and be proactive
· Can take direction
· Desire to expand skill set and take on more responsibility
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office 365, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
*Why Join Our Team?
*We offer a studio culture that is rewarding and are located in a community that is vibrant, dynamic and affordable. We promote a healthy balance between our teams’ professional and personal lives, taking time to appreciate our work and celebrate our achievements.
How to Apply
*Please apply by visiting our website: www.lett.ca
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of contact and provisions will be arranged.
Thank you for your interest in Lett
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Lett Architects Inc
Peterborough, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 04, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|