DLA Piper (Canada) LLP
Digital Designer - Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto or Montreal Offices
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, positioning us to help companies with their legal needs around the world. Our mission is to be the leading global business law firm. DLA Piper (Canada) LLP is one of Canada’s leading law firms with a team of innovative, proactive and dedicated lawyers, administrative and support staff who serve our clients in Canada and around the world. We offer competitive salaries and benefits including a generous, top-rated employee pension plan.
If you are talented and passionate about brand design, we have a wonderful opportunity for a Graphic/Digital Designer within the Marketing and Business Development department of an innovative global law firm! Reporting in to our Manager of Marketing, Business Development and Communications, your role will be supporting the global brand visual identity, supporting the firms service groups, in terms of development and maintenance, in addition to designing a mix of print and digital assets. We are looking for someone who can lead execution and production of new concepts and who can naturally transition from working independently to collaborating with various stakeholders! We invite you to review the job description below.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and creation of client-facing marketing collateral, including but not limited to web graphics, social media graphics, infographics, PPT presentations, event invitations, emails and signage, brochures and guides for the law firm,
- Design user interface mockups for desktop/mobile (websites, webapps) and collaborate with the IT department to improve user experiences for internal and external applications; Adobe, Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
- Maintain and promote brand guidelines, best practices and standards;
- Liaise with the US design team on global initiatives for the firm;
- Working with project managers and developers on digital marketing initiatives;
- Ensuring all branded assets are optimized and files are correctly formatted for optimal reproduction;
- Training Marketing Assistants to assist with design-related requests.
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary education in Design, Graphic Design or Visual Arts
- 5+ years’ experience in design, ideally within the legal or professional services industries
- Extensive knowledge of & ability to work in InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator and PowerPoint
- Experience with digital and print design with examples of both in your portfolio
- HTML and CSS experience is an asset;
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to stakeholders
- Able to build strong relationships across all departments
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
- Edmonton, AB (Required)
- English (Required)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
DLA Piper (Canada) LLP
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Jul 04, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)