Graphic Design and Marketing Coordinator
- Increase brand awareness through marketing campaigns
- Design creative assets for marketing email marketing, online ads, print ads, graphic designs
- Maintain social media accounts and marketing initiatives.
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns
- Marketplace listing image design, creation, & optimization
- Involvement in creative discussion for marketing campaigns
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with other team members to meet client goals.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1 years of industry experience is preferred.
- Strong expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite -- specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Google analytics and Google experience is preferred.
- Experience managing Facebook and Instagram marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Graphic Design knowledge (Illustrator/Photoshop/Effects)
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Markham, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 04, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)