Two Rivers Specialty Meats
North Vancouver, BC
Design and Marketing Coordinator
About the Team
The Two Rivers team is an active, forward-thinking crew of certified journeymen butchers, Red Seal chefs and other passionate individuals who are serious about high-quality meats. Together, we bring meat from farms to tables in a way that lets consumers understand and appreciate the food we eat.
Our work is guided by three key values: quality meat products, respect for the animals and people we work with, and excellence every step of the way—from how we choose our partners to the cuts we deliver to our customers.
This is a family-owned business and the people who work here are part of our family tree. We look for passionate people who are not only skilled, but also eager to learn. In that light, the following role description is a guideline only and describes the key elements and day-to-day requirements of the job. However, as a team, we work together to ensure everything gets done and, when needed, we pitch-in to support each other.
We are looking for a creative and organized individual with strong interpersonal skills to join our team. The Design and Marketing Coordinator will work to promote both the wholesale department and restaurant and retail location gaining experience in both business-to-business and brand-to-consumer marketing. In this role you will report to the Marketing Manager, assisting with the design and production of marketing materials as well as assessing promotional opportunities within the industry and community.
- Assist with creation of promotional materials for restaurant, retail and wholesale departments
- Manage inventory of print marketing materials and promotional merchandise
- Creation and execution of social media calendars
- Assess industry events and other promotional opportunities
- Coordinate event participation and prepare marketing materials for event booths
- Assist with coordinating and promoting in-house events
- Assess advertising opportunities and coordinate advertisements with media contacts
- Prepare marketing reports comparing and analyzing google analytics and social media insights
- Coordinate distribution of company information, photography and logo files with customers and media contacts
- Copy writing and editing for promotional materials, website and social media
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
What you Bring to the table
- 2 - 3 years in marketing, graphic design or related role
- Diploma or Degree in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Adobe creative suite (Indesign and Photoshop Skills in particular)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong project management skills in overseeing multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent proof-reading and communication skills, both verbal and written
- You enjoy a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Experience in hospitality or retail an asset
To apply please send your resume and brief cover letter
We thank all applicants for their interest in Two Rivers but would like to advise that only applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- English (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Two Rivers Specialty Meats
North Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Jul 04, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)