Touché! has been growing since 1995. We are a media agency powered by Omnicom Media Group, a world leader in marketing communications. Our creativity and passion have enabled us to obtain large national accounts; Numerous provincial, national and global awards; And the title of agency of the year in Canada in 2015, 2017 and 2018– the first Canadian media agency to win this award.
We are constantly reinventing ourselves. As media becomes more complex, so does our realm of expertise. We are continually improving our strategy and planning of traditional, digital and social media. We support our clients in all their media needs, from search engine marketing (SEM / SEO), business intelligence, programming and distribution!
Touché! has refused to become a "big company", choosing instead to be a "big start-up". Innovation, collaboration and passion are our core values and we care about our employees. We are looking to expand our passionate team.
Touché! It is the strength of a network, the agility of a start-up.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will negotiate, manage and perform radio and television purchases for various national accounts and customers.
- Management of media purchases for local and national campaigns;
- Participation in the negotiation of annual agreements with suppliers;
- Campaign management and follow-up, including the development and interpretation of campaign reports;
- Evaluation of campaigns: evaluating contracts, and the preparation of pre-and post buy reports.
- Meet deadlines of the campaign according to the parameters of the media calendar;
- Liaison with the 360 Strategy team to ensure alignment with client/planning objectives.
- Evaluation of the media creativity project.
- Assist Coordinators with discrepancy resolution when required.
You are the desired candidate if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a buyer (Broadcast Investment)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Administration;
- Strong project management skills, and an ability to manage a budget;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of DDS, Infosys and micro BMM (asset);
- In-depth knowledge of TV stations and programming;
- Strong knowledge of the different media groups
- National experience (asset)
WHAT WE OFFER
Touché! is a great place to work with friendly and dynamic team members. Some perks when working at Touché!:
- Full complement of health benefits
- “Floating Days” (extra time-off days throughout the year)
- Team Building Gatherings! Touché! throws great events and treats its staff well for their hard work
- Rewards & Recognition program
- Social Committee and Health & Wellness monthly events
- Free breakfast, snacks, specialty coffees and much more
We want you to live an experience that matches your talent!
We are committed to providing you with multiple learning experiences and to help you develop your talent.
We offer a work environment that promotes the sharing of ideas and opinions, fun and success.
We offer you competitive remuneration and benefits that will make you say that choosing us was the best decision!
Show us your talent by sending us your CV! We look forward to meeting you.
Touché!is an equal opportunity employer and is also committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Broadcast Buyer: 1 year (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 07, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)