Compass Food Sales Co. Ltd.
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Compass Food Sales Co. is Canada’s #1 importer and supplier of Dried Fruit & Baking Nuts and a great place to work located in Aurora, Ontario.
We are continually growing due to our entrepreneurial mindset and the engagement of all our Team Members.
We have an unique culture and that’s why we have a one-of-a kind- opportunity for a talented, self-starter and ambitious Sales & Marketing Coordinator to make an impact by getting involved in all critical aspects of our business.
- Innovation & Product development
- Provide project management expertise to optimize the new product launch cycle in Canada as well as International markets
- Participate as a key player of the entire product concept, development and product launch lifecycle
- Effectively manage multiple new product projects and deadlines
- Maintain Project Timelines, recognizing when critical dates are at risk
- Liaise with existing and new vendors re: new product concepts
- Facilitate all aspects from product sourcing, specifications / CIF cost up to presentation to customers and new product launch
- Create & Maintain a Comprehensive Product Database including all key characteristics of each product sold by Compass
- Sales Team support
- Submit New Listing Forms [particularly Food Service and other non-Grocery channels]
- Update GS1 with new Grocery Listings
- Coordinate sending samples required by customers
- Schedule / coordinate Compass participation on Trade Shows
- Develop new sales reports and analyze sales trends
- Marketing & Promotional activities
- Act as a Liaison with a Third-Party Marketing Agency
- Develop Sales & Marketing material such as: product brochures and customer presentations
- Update Compass Website and engage on Social Media campaigns & initiatives
- Provide the required support to Internet sales channels: ie: Amazon, etc.
- Pursuing or have completed a post-secondary degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, Food Science or a related field
- Project Management Certification will be a plus
- Minimum of 3 years in similar roles with extensive experience in product launch and project management acquired at CPG, Food and/or Pharma / Cosmetics Manufacturers.
- Ideal candidates will have additional experience at either Large Grocery retailers and/or Sales Brokers that interact with Grocery, Food-service and Other Sales channels
- Self-starter, fast-learner & enthusiastic
- Ambitious and driven with a positive “can do” attitude
- Must be organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Good strategic thinking abilities (understanding the impact of decisions on other areas)
- Focused on team collaboration and building positive relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Between $ 55,000 - $ 75,000 [depending on experience]
Bonus & Medical Benefits will be provided
Open to: Full-time & Part-Time [20+ hours per week] candidates
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $55,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- Product Development: 3 years (Required)
- CPG and Food Manufacturers: 3 years (Preferred)
- Sales & Marketing Support: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Aurora, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)
Compass Food Sales Co. Ltd.
Aurora, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 08, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|