Anderson Therapy Services
Looking for a position that lets you be creative and think outside the box? Do you enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team but able to work independently? Do you go above and beyond to get the job done? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced environment?
Well lucky for you, ATS currently has an opening for a Marketing Coordinator to work closely with director, Deborah Anderson, and to work with a growing, energetic and diverse team!
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
We are looking for a creative person to develop and implement a strong marketing plan that will share how awesome we are with the world. We need someone who cares about helping others and wants to help us spread the word about how great our services and therapists are!
We need a team member who is:
Able to develop and implement annual marketing plans, with a quarterly view and create any required marketing materials.
Able to develop our company’s brand. Showcase who we really are!
Comfortable in using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress, and/or Illustrator.
Able to manage social media accounts including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, HootSuite.
Comfortable making sales calls for potential contracts and organizing company talks at wellness events in the local community.
Demonstrates a high degree of initiative and independence in managing the various components of the marketing plan.
Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with ATS therapists, staff, office clients, and school personnel
Has an ‘all-hands-on deck’ approach to getting any and all team related projects completed.
- College or university education required, diploma/degree in marketing, public relations or communications preferred
- Minimum 1-2 years marketing experience
- Experience working with WordPress to create webpages and update current pages
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with writing and editing copy
- Strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills; pleasant demeanor and phone manner
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and be self-disciplined, organized, diplomatic
- Demonstrates self-initiative and able to “think outside the box”
- Resourceful and anticipates issues that may arise
- Ability to work autonomously, set priorities, and is comfortable with working in gray areas
- A creative and positive team player
Salary: Hourly rate TBD
- Burlington, ON and Dundas, ON
License or certification:
- Drivers License G (Required)
Deadline for Application: July 12, 2019
Please send your resume and cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Anderson Therapy Services
Dundas, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 08, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)