Search Engine Marketing Specialist
The Search Engine Marketing Specialist will help to expand and optimize Worksite Safety's online web strategy.
There will be a focus on driving conversions and increasing brand awareness primarily through Search Engine Marketing (SEM) , as well as through Social Media Advertising Platforms (Facebook Ads), Video (YouTube), Display Networks, and marketplace listings (Amazon, Google Shopping, etc...). We offer competitive compensation and benefits, a fun, relaxed work environment, and unmatched opportunities for growth and personal development.
In this role, you will be working with marketing, design, and subject matter expert teams to create new and exciting marketing campaigns with a focus on solving problems for potential users and increasing qualified inbound traffic to drive conversions and leads.
You will be neck deep in data at any given time, with the freedom to interpret user analytics and performance metrics to solve problems, identify bottlenecks, and improve the shopping experience across a variety of mediums, optimizing the user's journey at every possible touch point.
This is a role that requires a results driven work ethic, exceptional critical thinking skills and the ability to work on your own and collaboratively with others.
Compensation will range from $46,000-$52,000 based on experience as well as a quarterly profit sharing program.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Use white-hat marketing tactics to solve problems for end users and create value with every interaction.
- Develop, optimize, and maintain new search, display, video, social, shopping, and marketplace marketing efforts.
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI.
- Track, analyze, and report on marketing initiatives.
- Work with development, content, design, operations, and marketing teams to help identify new opportunities to increase value to customers.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have recent working experience with Google AdWords for search and display.
- Experience with Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and Amazon seller central is an asset.
- Experience with Google Optimize or similar A/B and multivariate testing software is an asset.
- Strong critical thinking and analysis skills.
- An outstanding eye for detail, pattern, and error.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to self-manage multiple priorities and assignments.
- Bring a wonderful, can-do attitude and positive vibe to our team.
Great Reasons to Join Our Team:
- A quarterly profit sharing program that rewards results and teamwork.
- Stocked office kitchen full of snacks, loose leaf tea, and café quality espresso.
- Relaxed & flexible work environment.
- Fun-loving positive team environment, with team-run music all day
- Room to grow in a growing company
About Worksite Safety:
Who We Are:
Worksite Safety Compliance Centre is one of Canada’s leading providers of occupational health and safety services, and was recently listed on the Growth 500 as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies in 2018 by Canadian Business and Maclean's.
We want to help workers stay safe, and help employers make it happen. We believe that work life should be enjoyable, and that creating a safe workplace should be enjoyable too. We do that through providing our clients with excellence in advice and service, as well as high quality training and tools.
Building Together - We work collaboratively because we know that everyone has great ideas and unique perspectives build a better result. We are stronger when we are all-in as one team.
Growing Through Experimentation - We relentlessly pursue our vision by improving and expanding what we do, experimenting with new ideas, and valuing tests over assumptions.
Being Surprisingly Helpful - We look for ways to surprise and delight by going above and beyond to help others, even when we don't stand to gain anything from it.
Enjoying our Work Life - Because our lives are better when we enjoy our work, we build genuine, positive, and supportive relationships with each other and inject a little fun wherever we can.
Dundas, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 08, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)