Digital Marketing Coordinator
We are currently looking for a strong full-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to be a key member of our growing team. The Digital Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with various resources within the team to deliver the best-of-breed marketing strategies which fuel our future growth. If you have excellent communication skills, a passion for writing, creative graphic design skills, have experience with social media advertising and a drive to succeed, you are the perfect candidate that we are looking for.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing or technical writer capacity with a focus on B2B
- Creative, forward thinking individual with strong hands-on digital marketing experiences
- Highly skilled in technical SEO
- Experienced in creating and developing sophisticated digital marketing strategies followed by the executions of the strategies to the defined goals
- Highly organized and goal-oriented and business minded
- Ability to layout and design visual content
- Fluent with Adobe suite of products - Acrobat, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop
- Excellent command of MS Office applications
- Extreme attention to details with respect to writing accuracy, grammatical correctness, etc.
- Strong work ethic, a positive 'get it done' attitude and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What do you actually do in this role?
- Research industry trends and create engaging technical content to drive demand and inbound traffic
- Create visuals and designs for advertising, campaigns, and promotions that help increase readability, searchability and understanding
- Track and measure the effectiveness of new and existing marketing strategies and technical content
- Create an editorial calendar to manage content distribution and align with the various stages of the customer journey
- Manage existing content assets to ensure all content is current, relevant and up-to-date
- Collaborate with various members of the team to contribute to the development of sales tools including case studies, presentations, blogs and press releases
- Research, write, and edit external-facing platforms including blogs and social media
- Manage, monitor and build social media channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other online forums, community websites
Who is KingswaySoft?
KingswaySoft is a leading integration solution provider offering software solutions that make data integration affordable and painlessly easy. We work with thousands of enterprise clients from over 80 countries including many Fortune 500 companies who rely on our solutions to integrate data with various application systems in order to drive their business efficiency and fully leverage their information assets. Client satisfaction and success is our number one priority which we deliver through unparalleled software and superior customer support.
Why join KingswaySoft?
- You want to make an impact- We create the most sophisticated integration software in the industry, our software is used by thousands of enterprise clients in over 80 countries. At KingswaySoft, you have the opportunity to make a big impact if you excel in performing your job.
- You want to be continually challenged- We emphasize continual improvement within our organization. We always strive to create the highest quality software and offer the best possible client services.
- You want to work with an exceptional team- Our team delivers; we pride ourselves in creating some most sophisticated solutions in the market.
- You want an exciting career- You like a career that is creative, requires innovation to succeed, and is financially and personally rewarding.
- You like challenges- At KingswaySoft, you get the opportunities to work with software solutions that solve some of the most complex integration scenarios, you will always find challenges in your work.
KingswaySoft is a well-established organization with tremendous growth since the inception of the business. We started with the simple mission that is to help make data integration easy for our clients and partners, and we have established ourselves as a leading solution provider in the data integration and migration space. In this role, you have the opportunity to work with many enterprise clients around the world to help them succeed in using our software. You will constantly be amazed by the positive feedback you will receive from our clients. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced constantly-evolving environment, and you are confident and efficient in delivering quality technical content, and have a strong passion with team success, then you are the perfect candidate that we are looking for.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Admin / HR|
Oakville, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 10, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)