Rallye Motors Auto Group
Rallye Motors Auto Group is looking for a full time Graphic Designer to create engaging graphics for a variety of media.
We've grown, to selling over 6000 New / Used units per year, making us one of Atlantic Canada’s fastest growing dealer groups. We offer a wide selection of new and pre-owned vehicles. We also carry one of New Brunswick’s largest pre-owned inventories, delivering automobiles, trucks, vans and sport utilities, motorcycles, ATV’s, side by sides, boats and snowmobiles to seven different provinces in Canada
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and other media, including flyer, newspaper ad, etc.
- Design online promotions for social ad campaigns.
- Keep track of social media trends and competition and maintain relevant social media accounts
- Web Page Maintenance – Making sure that the Web page is up to date with the most current information on all products, news etc. with the support of the other departments
- Use different web marketing techniques to build Rallye Motors Auto Group’s online profile: Social Media Advertising, Email Blast, Text Blast, etc.
- Up to date knowledge and skills with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Photoshop etc)
- A degree/training in relevant discipline
- Proven graphic design portfolio
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Ads would be an asset.
- Enthusiasm to learn
- Ability to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail, Punctual, reliable and able to work with minimal direction
Other important skills:
- Dedicated, task oriented
- Be able to work effectively without
- Open minded
- Have a positive attitude
Rallye Motors Auto Group now owns and operates seven locations, including Hyundai, Chrysler-Jeep-Dodge-Ram, Chevrolet-Buick-GMC, Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Nissan and Rallye Motoplex. Career and advancement possibilities are therefore infinite, and we offer various benefits such as:
- Competitive Wages
- Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance
- Employee RRSP Program with Company Contribution
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Company and Corporate Partner Discounts
Pay will be based upon the successful applicant’s qualifications and experience. There is room for advancement. We are prepared to provide training and guidance to the right candidate.
We thank you for your application, although only the successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Rallye Motors Auto Group
Moncton, NB, CA
|Posted:||Jul 12, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)