MediPharm Labs Inc
Creative Services - Graphic Designer
MediPharm Labs offers a professional and collaborative workplace culture in a leading-edge facility built to international pharma standards. Our company is a recognized leader in the Cannabis industry, named Start-Up of the Year at the most recent Canadian Cannabis Awards. Our growing team of scientists, technicians, engineers and business professionals delivers quality and innovation through research, discipline, and forward thinking.
Summary: The Creative Services/Graphic Designer will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, be a strong multi-tasker, a creative thinker and collaborative team member. You are an effective communicator, conveying concepts and key brand messaging in various media. You have a keen eye for design and the initiative to bring new ideas forward. This role is a perfect blend of a corporate environment with a chance to flex your creative muscles. We are looking for someone with a mixture of traditional and digital design experience.
- Support the Marketing team in the development and production of design that effectively communicates brand principles while ensuring brand consistency across all channels
- Conceptualize and design solutions with high visual impact for company website, social media channels, print/promotional materials, PowerPoint presentations and video graphics
- Liaise with approved external suppliers to deliver objectives and best value for the company, specifically for the procurement of print and imagery; produce artwork from concept through production to finished product, meeting technical specifications while on time and on budget
Support implementation of digital strategy and online resources through the development of brand imagery, infographics, photography, and/or video content as needed
- Provide in-house product photography, prepare and colour correct files for colour accuracy and detail
- Produce corporate videos for internal training purposes and/or company website as well as repurpose video content for social media channels
- Manage image database including image rights as necessary
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience interpreting marketing strategy creatively in-line with brand guidelines
- Strong graphic design skills as well as a great eye for photography
- Outstanding attention to detail and high-quality standard
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to utilize the Adobe platform to create optimized assets for Microsoft Office templates (Word, Outlook PowerPoint)
- Some experience in video editing software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Kinemaster, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills, able to prioritize workflow and perform effectively under tight time constraints; Experience managing external suppliers/agencies
- Proactive, innovative, creative and enthusiastic in approach; self-motivated, taking pride in an accurate and professional work result, within a deadline driven environment
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in Design is an asset
The closing date for applications is 26 July, 2019. Please include a link to your design portfolio or attach 3 graphic design pieces in your application.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
MediPharm Labs Inc
Barrie, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 12, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)