Digital Marketing Coordinator
MediaNV is a full service digital marketing provider, seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to add to our team. Working with MediaNV guarantees the opportunity for you to grow alongside the company and build upon your own skill-set and experience. All responsibilities and actions within a project are documented using software to deliver a higher quality of work. MediaNV helps businesses build brands, expand visibility, and connect with potential customers online. We have a well-rounded and dynamic team that work in a fast-paced and rewarding environment. If you have a 'team player' attitude and are highly motivated, you might be the right fit for MediaNV.
Responsibilities and Role of a Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Create and coordinate tasks until completion in CRM. Quick response time to requests from clients. Tracking results and presenting them to clients from our management software.
- Communicate with clients for support via phone, email and text.
- Establish relationship with client and present results in monthly meetings to review reports to retain clients.
- Provide advice and guidance to clients to further improve client's marketing strategies.
- Conduct website and marketing launch meetings to set the road-map for success with clients.
- Work with our team to assist and drive initiatives that will enhance client experience and create stronger relationships with our clients.
Experience or Skills Needed
- 1 or more years of experience at a digital marketing agency (preferred)
- Experience using CRM and management software to coordinate tasks.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal with clients and our team.
- Ability to keep composure under pressure and work in a fast paced environment.
- General understanding of SEO and PPC marketing.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and navigate conversations with clients to provide solutions and progression.
- Must be detail-oriented and organized when handling project information while meeting deadlines and client expectations.
- Bachelor's degree or 2 year Diploma (required)
If you have just graduated and do not have experience in digital marketing but have all the required skills needed to be a great fit for the position than you are welcome to apply.
If you have read through our job post and think that you could be a good fit for our team, submit your cover letter and include the word TeamNV in the heading.
Job Type: Full-time
- English (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Jul 14, 2019|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|