DAY Communications is a full-service corporate communications agency focused on recruitment marketing, employee communications and employer branding. With clients in virtually every industry across Canada, DAY offers a blend of strategy,creative and media expertise,so our clients can share theirjob opportunitiesand stories with top candidates in inspiring ways.
Our studio is looking for an energetic Graphic Designer with at least3 to 5years' experience and proven design skills in digitalcampaigns, tojoin our team at our great Yonge & Summerhill location.
Do you fit the bill?
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design, Web Design or a related field
- A conceptual thinker that contributes to the brainstorming process
- Able to develop the concept and take the big idea from storyboard to completion, building dynamic digital ad campaigns (static, animated and video) across multiple channels
- Expert in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Acrobat)
- Experience in Hype (HTML5) and building websites in Webflow
- Experience in CSS, CMS and HMTL
- Skills in video editing (cutting existing assets) and simple motion design using After Effects and Premiere Pro (an asset)
- Can work independently, as well as collaboratively within a team
- Can handle work with speed and precision
- Have an impressive typographical flair with proven design skills
And are you prepared to handle a variety of production and design work that includes print ads, digital/social media ads, websites/landing pages, brochures, event materials, logo/wordmark development, illustrations, infographics and email campaigns?
If so, send your resume, salary expectations and a link to your online portfolio.
Please visit www.daycommunications.ca for more information.
Job Type: Full-time
- Digital Media: 3 years (Preferred)
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jul 14, 2019|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)