Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)
Social Media Manager
HOLR Magazine is seeking a Social Media Manager, to write, produce, manage and market content through our social media channels as part of our digital content team.
The ideal candidate is a team player who is creative, organized, detail-oriented and a strong communicator with a positive attitude and a passion for fashion, lifestyle and culture. They are able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and manage a deadline-based schedule.
- Publishes and promotes content across HOLR Magazine digital platforms, including social (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) and, occasionally, website.
- Develops social media content against calendars/priorities, liaise with internal teams to help bring campaigns and editorial to life.
- Creates engaging copy for social media posts (considering audience, keywords, trending hashtags, and tagging).
- Maintains a monthly content calendar for key social channels.
- Sets-up and executes paid social ads, when required. Monitors ads to ensure their performing optimally.
- Monitors social feedback and regularly engages with our social community to drive positive fan engagement and conversation (community management).
- Monitors social trends, influencers and relevant news, to determine opportune time to engage with the audience
- Monitors social media news for new features, tools, and shares insights with other content team members.
- Reviews social analytics and look out for positive and negative trends. Participate in team meetings to analyze content performance, and provide suggestions for improvements.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2-5 years social media management in channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and, especially, YouTube
- Experience in content creation for social media
- Experience in pulling and interpreting metrics
- Familiarity with social media management tools, such as Social Blade
- Experience using Photoshop and content management systems an asset
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong writing skills, design sense and editorial judgment
- Excellent communication skills - always proactively thinking ahead and involving collaborators to work towards shared project goals
- Highly organized with strong project coordination and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work independently
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Innovative in finding creative ways to present content or push boundaries to speak to a specific audience
Checkout our website and social first. If you like what you see, then pick up a print copy at Shoppers Drug Mart, Indigo or Chapters.
Please send a cover letter, resume and portfolio or sample of work. We thank your interest in HOLR Magazine but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
|Category:||Admin / HR|
|Location:||Work From Home / Remote (All Provinces)|
|Posted:||Aug 28, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|