Team Lead (Digital Marketing Sales)
Your knowledge of online media and digital marketing combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients, and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
We help clients grow their business with sales at scale by optimizing account performance and growing their investment. As a team leader, you are responsible for growing and developing Digital Account Strategists (Inbound Sales Representative). You will effectively motivate the team to deliver on business quotas while doing what is right for our clients. You will do this by coaching a high-performing team and help them engage with senior stakeholders in managed agencies. You will be responsible for implementing strategic initiatives to further develop new and existing agency business. You will use your problem solving, business and objection handling skills to get the job done in a fast-paced, high-performing environment.
- Deliver business growth, engagement and client satisfaction for a portfolio of mid-market business clients.
- Recruit, retain and lead the inbound sales team, to ensure improved same-store-growth, high agency satisfaction and enhanced portfolio health.
- Lead and coach a sales team and help them engage with stakeholders in agencies and customers. Build and actively manage effective long-term agency planning process.
- Prepare Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly business reviews and present to client stakeholders
- Working with our training and learning teams to support in ongoing development and progression for your team
- BA/BS degree, preferred MBA or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of sales experience in technology, advertising and/or internet, general management experience as well as a track record of growing a market
- 2 years of experience leading a Sales team, including effective coaching, mentoring and team development.
- Experience devising breakthrough plans to achieve, develop and maintain client relationships and accounts.
- Sales leadership - ability to open up and develop successful and long term business opportunities and relationships, to develop and close deals and to build and run a pipeline both directly and through coaching others.
- Business leadership - strategic and commercial acumen, proven capability to develop and deliver a joined up business strategy that is dynamic and balances short term delivery with longer term sustainable success.
- People leadership - strong interpersonal skills, ability to identify, attract and develop talent, comfortable and effective operating in a matrix environment, able to drive through influence, collaboration and inspiration not just authority. Strong ability to coach and develop teams in a multicultural environment.
- Strong analytical skills to be able to interrogate performance, develop actionable insights and galvanize action to capture opportunities.
- Experience in leading call centre sales team & familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
Compensation Package - $38,000 per year.
Full-Time, Permanent position.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 07, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)