Graphic & Web Designer, you are responsible for the visual aspects of our brand. You will develop, design and deliver communications and marketing assets that support our strategic objectives with a primary focus on creative production for marketing initiatives and campaigns. You will also support the day-to-day tasks of the Communications and Marketing team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Develop overall layout and production design for a variety of print and digital collateral such as print and online ads, brochures, newsletters, annual reports, website homepage and social media headers, email templates, presentation templates, etc.
- Fulfill creative briefs and visions for marketing and communication campaigns
- Occasionally create illustrated artwork for print/digital collateral, as needed
- Organize and manage the Communications and Marketing team's content library
- Ensure organization brand standards are met and maintained for all creative works
- Prepare materials for print and digital production with external vendors and suppliers
- Produce designs for our websites, product graphics, and social media graphics to increase engagement, traffic and conversion.
- Manage front-end website updates and work with the team to drive organic traffic growth
- Support our system expansion by designing content for email drip campaigns, online brochures, and landing pages
- Optimize web designs to improve the conversion rate of online assets
- Grow brand presence through all digital channels and customer touchpoints.
- Support in other projects as assigned.
What you will bring
- Minimum 3 years of professional design experience with a degree or diploma in a design-related field
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals and graphic design principles
- Keen interest in digital and social media industry's best practices
- Willingness to learn and operate within brand guidelines
- Solid communication skills
- Attention to details
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 10, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)