Front End Web Developer
The Brick is one of the top destinations for home furnishings in Canada, operating 220 locations across Canada and growing. We’re known for our products’ unrivaled value, excellent customer care and coast-to-coast service network.
Our latest focus is on building our online brand. Using digital channels like social media, email and our ever-changing website, we’re working hard to attract a new generation of Brick shoppers.
We’re looking for a Front-End Web Developer, with special consideration given to applicants with e-commerce experience. The role will be focused on building website enhancements and maintaining our ongoing promotions.
At The Brick, we do our design and development work in-house, so we need creative people who have the hustle that is demanded by retail companies. Quality, attention to detail and the ability to hit deadlines are all critical aspects of our work.
You will be working with a group of likeminded developers and designers, all focused on building the best experience for our customers online.
Besides a ton of web development experience, you have an entrepreneurial spirit. You’re constantly looking for ways to make things better and increase conversion online.
You also have experience working with a team. Constant improvement means collaborating openly and productively to achieve group results. At The Brick, we celebrate as a team!
- Building weekly project plans with management and reporting on progress
- Designing, building and publishing enhancement to the website
- Constructing new sales and maintaining a promotion calendar
- Collaborating with design and development peers
- Effective time management and attention to detail is critical
- 5+ years combined experience (School and/or workplace)
- Experience with Shopify Liquid and Ruby are an asset
- Ability to understand, interpret and act on feedback from a variety of stakeholders
Why The Brick?:
- Flexible employer paid benefits including health, dental and paramedical services for you and your family
- Competitive pay
- Paid training
- Career progression program
- Access to free personal development training
- Employee discount and personal paid days off
- Recognition, incentives, prizes and giveaways
Working on thebrick.com is a perfect chance to have input on the function of a multi-million dollar website that reaches millions of customers, and our expanding team means fantastic career growth opportunities.
Be part of Canada's largest home furnishings retailer! We welcome all abilities to apply.We thank all those who apply; however, only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Edmonton, AB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 10, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)