MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, U Multicultural Inc. is a non-profit organization that builds TV and digital media platform to empower ethnocultural communities. We operate on the principle of inspiring local action, multiculturalism, and diversity.
U Multicultural has several projects in motion, including the series of television programs available on TV in Canada coast to coast and digitally, documentaries, and other media projects related to the ethnocultural community of Canada.
Learn about us at www.u-channel.ca
Reporting to the Project Manager and Project Coordinator, the Motion Graphics Designer is responsible for developing and creating high-end motion graphics exclusively for the station’s marketing department. The ideal candidate will have experience designing motion graphics in a fast-paced environment, while also displaying an aptitude and passion for design, art, video production and trending concepts.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be embedded within a team of videographers and producers responsible for content production, branding, and marketing initiatives. Responsibilities include the creation of eye-catching motion graphics and animations to support and grow our brand for all. Skills with video production techniques a plus.
The Things You Bring To Us
- Minimum 3 years of experience in motion graphics design
- Must display extensive knowledge of current design and typography trends
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CC suite; specifically After Effects and Photoshop
- Knowledge of video-editing, video production equipment including cinema cameras and still photography is a plus
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Able to work flexible schedules
Position Start Date
Application deadline: 2020-10-13
Job Types: Contract
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $13.00-$24.00 per hour
- photoshop: 1 year (Preferred)
Winnipeg, MB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 10, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)