Described Video Coordinator
Reports to: Director, Broadcast Technology and Operations
Purpose: Coordinate and Perform Described Video for Television services.
Key Responsibilities :
Perform voice-overs and sync media files for described video services.
Write Described Video scripts for DV as needed.
Coordinate with team members to process requests and track media files for ongoing projects.
Maintain a customer service orientation and work collaboratively with internal departments and partners.
Work independently and meet performance milestones with minimal supervision.
Play an active team role to ensure all deadlines are met.
Be open to other responsibilities as appropriate to this position.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Knowledge of standards for Described Video for television.
- Experienced in voice over recording and audio editing techniques.
- Skilled with media editing software.
This is a bargaining unit position.
ZoomerMedia is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to the Ontario legislation regarding workplace accessibility and will provide reasonable accommodation during our recruitment process.
Contract length: 6 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- 8 hour shift
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 10, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|