Videographer & Editor
Based in Winnipeg, Manitoba, U Multicultural Inc. is a non-profit organization that builds TV and digital media platform to empower ethnocultural communities. We operate on the principle of inspiring local action, multiculturalism, and diversity.
U Multicultural has several projects in motion, including the series of television programs available on TV in Canada coast to coast and digitally, documentaries, and other media projects related to the ethnocultural community of Canada.
Learn about us at www.u-channel.ca
Reporting to the Project Manager and Project Coordinator at U Multicultural, the Videographer and Editor owns the development, pre-production, production and post-production for media projects - online and offline – presented by U Multicultural.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include:
- Ability to work independently while video-graphing events and clients.
- Capture content for the company, TV stations and social media profiles
- Conceptualizes and films complex, innovative video productions in a fast-paced work setting
- Contributes to the ideation and development of project storyboards
- Prepares preliminary pre-production materials including scripts and storyboards
- Completes post-production processes including sound mixing, sound effects design, and color grading
- Determines camera and lens selection, along with camera angles, placement, and movement to ensure a high-quality, cinematic feel
- Works under tight deadlines to produce high-quality deliverables
- Other duties as assigned.
The Things You Bring To Us
- Knowledge of current developments in the field of media communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Work quickly and efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting deadlines
Software: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite with an emphasis in Adobe Premiere Pro, Lightroom and Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Media Encoder, Bridge, Audition, DaVinci Resolve
Position Start Date
Application deadline: 2020-10-13
Job Types: Contract
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $2,000.00 per month
- Videography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
Winnipeg, MB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 10, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)