At Interaxon, we develop engaging experiences using brain-sensing technology. We are a passionate team of researchers, technical experts and scientists building the world’s leading science-based brain platform to empower personal transformation through human-centred innovation. Our Muse headbands are designed to make meditation easier and provide real-time audio and visual feedback on your meditative state through the Muse companion app. www.choosemuse.com
As a Contract Graphic Designer at Interaxon your role is remote-friendly, with a preference for candidates based in Canada. Please apply with relevant work samples demonstrating why you're the right candidate for this Graphic Designer position.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborate with our cross-disciplinary team, ensuring graphic design needs are identified, aligned, and implemented, to create an industry leading experience
- Create and manage the design and layout of all graphics: social media, web banners, print ads, logos, flyers, signage, multi-page PDFs, show guides, etc.
- Revise deliverables to meet specifications and amend designs after feedback
- Manage and communicate workflow; owning design execution and timelines
- Work with brand guidelines and dialogue with our marketing team to ensure that all interface design concepts align with the visual brand
- Ongoing design and production work creating social media posts, in-app illustrations graphics, photo editing, and all other marketing needs
- Creating illustrations for monthly in-app content
Your skills and experience:
- 5+ years' experience as a Graphic Designer/ Illustrator with a strong portfolio
- Versatile design and production, digital and print skillset
- A genuine interest in neuroscience/meditation/mindfulness or in learning about it.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to clearly present designs and build alignment across multiple-stakeholders
- Up-to-date with the latest mobile apps, digital product trends, techniques, and technologies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s level education in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Interactive Design, or equivalent
- Proficiency in creating graphics/ illustrations in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, and/or Figma
What we offer:
Our collaborative culture is an extension of our vision to empower personal transformation to improve lives and change the world. We have a flexible working environment, on-going work from home options, weekly team meditations and Zoom yoga, and a commitment to keeping connected while working apart. Join a team passionate about making a difference.
Interaxon is a company fueled on innovation and inclusion. We believe that diversity is an essential part of our workplace culture, and we continue to grow our team through equal opportunity and barrier-free recruitment. Additionally, if you require any accommodations during the selection process, please let us know!
Note: We suggest adding "apps.bamboohr.com" to your contact list so you don't miss any emails from us regarding your application.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 16, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)