Digital Marketing Specialist
RidgeCrest Developments, a full-service exterior installations company based in central Calgary, seeks an experienced contractor to manage our website, social media marketing, and business development activities. This is a part-time/contract position requiring an estimated 10-20 hours/week.
Responsibilities include the following:
Website Management, Social Media Marketing, and Business Development
· Manage website content updating (e.g., uploading project pre- and post-completion photos)
· Solicit, track, and upload customer testimonials
· Update other website content as directed
· Market our company effectively on social media
· Promote our product and services information through diverse media and methods
· Coordinate our company’s participation in marketing and exhibit events (post-COVID)
Location & Hours: Our office is located at 1008 17 Ave. SW, Calgary. This position requires some in-person meetings during our office hours (M-F, 8-4), while most of the work may be performed either remotely or in the office, depending on your preference, with some flexibility in work hours. The office suite is shared by two other people (the company owner and the office manager), but this position will have its own office, allowing for safe physical distancing.
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
Apart from some in-person meetings, most of the work may be performed either remotely or in the office, depending on your preference. This position will have its own office, allowing for safe physical distancing.
- Digital Marketing : 1 year (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 16, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|