Graphic Design and Video Content Editor
BluMaan is a fast-growing eCommerce business in men's hairstyling and grooming. We aren't just building a company: we’re building a team. Our work-space is inviting, collaborative, engaging and brimming with energy. Within our tight-knit team, you’ll feel the impact you’re making each day and be directly responsible for the continued growth of our company.
This exciting position available at BluMaan will play an integral part of our marketing team. Our team has ideas and strategies that need to be executed visually by a talented individual with a killer eye for design and editing.
While we build out our brand we are looking for an individual who will be rolling out key design elements — from website graphics to social media posts to editing video clips for our Instagram.
This is a key and challenging role for a strategic, self-directed individual that is also able to work successfully in a team. Someone who can understand concepts that range from very simple to complex.
You are someone who is up for a challenge and can offer a variety of different style techniques. If you have great ideas, great! We want to hear them.
Graphic Designing/Video Content
- Conceptualize and create compelling video (film and edit) and graphic images that are optimized for social media channels and marketing needs including IG, FB, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter and websites. The content you produce will the form of video, photo, gif and cinemagraphs.
- Be a major contributor to the production of our podcast/web series.
- Possess the ability to edit interviews with various types of interviewees.
- Working closely with Branding and Design and organize and manage a content calendar.
- Maintain our brand position & voice in every execution, adhering to global brand guidelines & ensuring consistency across all channels.
- Creating promotional material for Facebook Ads and Google Adwords Ads.
- Excellent photography skills and knowledgeable in product photos, as well as editing in premier photo editing softwares like Adobe Photoshop.
- Ensure that all graphics are sized properly for each platform and is styled according to the company brand.
- Hit deadlines on design and video projects so everything streamlines successfully.
What you possess:
- Background in Motion, Graphic Design, Multimedia Arts or other related fields.
- Proficient in Adobe software: After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Skilled in all aspects of video post-production including editing & motion, and mastering for delivery across social media & Google display platforms.
- An understanding of Podcast editing.
- Interest in Health and Nutrition.
- Creative energy, confidence, self-motivation.
- Eager to take on new challenges, introduce and implement new approaches and ideas, grow, test and learn.
- Fast in design and very detail and technical oriented.
- Detail-oriented, a good learner, and a cooperative, positive team member.
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent work ethic and time-management skills.
- Passion for problem-solving — helping others comes naturally to you.
- Consistent, dependable and takes ownership over the quality of work. You make an effort to continuously improve and perfect your craft.
- A high attention to details.
Please be sure to link your portfolio. Applications without a portfolio will not be considered for this listing.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Video Editing: 2 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 19, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|