Our client, Provision is seeking a UI & UX Designer to work in collaboration with their dynamic team. The right candidate will have expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically XD), a demonstrated ability to communicate to all personality types, proven experience in managing multiple projects at a time and someone who thrives with aggressive timelines.
Provision is located in Calgary, AB but they are open to remote work (as long as the team member is legally able to work in Canada).
The Day to Day:
- You’ll be asked to work with the CMO, scrum team, business analysts, and implementation team to adhere to, audit, and iterate on Provision’s design system
- You’ll create rapid prototype mock-ups and interface designs against functional requirements for development
- You’ll lead internal team and stakeholder critique of workflow and design drafts
- You’ll manage external usability testing and user interviews
- You’ll use Adobe Creative Cloud, particularly XD, to bring client requirements to life
- You’ll understand the business goals of an organization to create seamless products and proof-of-concepts
- You’ll be required to clearly communicate design thinking and strategy
- You’ll help with product release communication and quality control
- You’ll contribute product mock-ups and demonstration videos for marketing and branding as needed
Non-Negotiable Qualifications which should be evidenced on your resume:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Graphic Design or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including XD
- 3-5 years of experience working in the software industry
- 3-5 years of experience working in an Agile Scrum team
- 3-5 years of design, including UI & UX
- Written communication skills that captivate the reader
Additional qualifications that will make us jump out of our seat and give you a shout:
- Experience with release management
- Experience in food, agriculture or supply chain
Behaviours we will assess in your interview:
- Verbal communication: how do you build relationships within short time frames?
- Agile Processes and principles: how extensive is your knowledge?
- Presentation skills: how do you ensure the listener is following?
- Time management: what did you learn the last time you missed a deadline?
- Organization: what will your references say about how organized you are?
- Problem-solving: what’s the problem you solved with a team? When did you have to solve a problem on your own?
- Knowledge of our company: you better be prepared to state what our company does and demonstrate your own love of food and a passion for the making the industry safer
What to expect from Provision?
- We work in a hybrid model: either work at the office or remote work is available (just remember, you’ll need to over-communicate if you’re not in Calgary)
- If you’re in Calgary, you’ll have access to an open concept office in a historic brick loft in Inglewood (but the ability to work from home when you need to)
- A base salary starting at $90,000
- Dental and vision plus basic benefits covered
- Beer in the fridge, plus discounted or free food
- Free, on-site parking
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- software industry: 3 years (Preferred)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 21, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|