Looking for a great opportunity to play a rewarding role with a fast-growing North American franchise system? We are seeking a full-time marketing and communications professional to join our team. The successful candidate will play an instrumental role in executing relationship-building programs for our Franchisees, utilizing web, social media and a variety of original content to help our consultants grow their businesses.
The successful candidate will be comfortable developing materials for print and web, and must be eager to support our consultants through content creation. Current knowledge of social media best practices, superior written communication and attention to detail are required for this role. Strong business acumen is a must. The ability to build professional relationships with Franchisees and their business contacts via email and phone communication is also key.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Excellent writing skills, including writing for web
· Superior communication skills
· Good understanding of social media, strategies and best practices
· Proven ability to source, interpret, and assimilate information into consistent, accurate, relevant messaging
· Ability to organize and manage a large amount of data
· Basic graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop) are an asset
· Experience using content management systems (WordPress)
· Experience in developing marketing collateral
· Comfort dealing with professionals and decision makers
· Ability to create professional relationships with key stakeholders
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and liaise across departments
· Fearless approach to problem solving
· Passion to help others succeed
· 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role
Degree or diploma in English, journalism, communications or related field is an asset.
Please forward three samples of written work along with your resume and cover letter.
Due to the current situation regarding COVID-19, the successful applicant for this position will work a hybrid in-office/remote model until further notice.
Schooley Mitchell is the largest independent cost reduction consulting company in North America, with offices from coast to coast in the United States and Canada. Our consultants deliver expense-reduction expertise to companies from all industries, offering a broad range of services including analysis of existing and future needs, assessment of best alternatives and implementation of cost-effective solutions.
The company is fully independent of all service providers, ensuring recommendations are based exclusively on our clients' needs. Our objective process helps companies obtain best-in-class pricing, and eliminates over-charges through billing errors and misclassifications.
Our Corporate Head Office is located in picturesque Stratford, Ontario, offering support to our network of offices across North America.
The salary for this position will start at $41,000.
· Regular team-building activities and outings organized by our social committee
· Monthly potlucks
· Work-from-Home options
Application deadline: 2020-11-06
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $41,000.00-$41,001.00 per year
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
To keep our employees as safe as possible, we have taken steps to encourage social distancing and proper cleaning procedures within our office to protect our staff members.
- communications, marketing or public relations: 1 year (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Stratford, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 26, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)