Motosel Industrial Group Inc.
compensation: $18-24/Hour (30 Hours/Week)
employment type: full-time
Motosel Industrial Group, Inc is a manufacturer and wholesaler/distributor of lubricants & petrochemical products. Our growing company is currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer to join our team in Coquitlam, BC.
Working out of the Motosel Head Office in Coquitlam, you will be responsible for following the company brand and produce a range of creative materials for web, print, labels, catalogues and other marketing materials. The Graphic Designer will work with key internal and external stakeholders to develop and maintain various creative assets. You need to have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, able to work independently and work well in our team. All of Motosel’s marketing is produced in house in a fast paced environment. The successful candidate will work well with cross-functional partners delivering high-quality products under tight timelines. Interest in the automotive industry would be an asset.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and update corporate marketing collateral such as product labels, brochures, spec sheets, presentations, social assets, websites, banners and videos
- Collaborate with the marketing and management teams to ensure Motosel’s brand identity consistency across content in all projects.
- Correspond with colleagues and business partners regularly to gather feedback and identify graphic & digital design needs
- Design and prepare layouts, artworks, images & text for print and digital website maintenance including content, images, and product entry
- Quality check work for accuracies
- Other marketing department tasks as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- A degree or diploma in graphic design or digital communications, or equivalent work experience
- A minimum four years of professional experience in graphic design, print, web and motion graphic with a portfolio that showcases their work
- High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and Acrobat
- Familiar with creating/publishing assets on website builders and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of video editing, motion graphic and color grading with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut Pro and relating softwares would be an asset
- Excellent communication and presentation skills: proficient in Microsoft Office and Google applications
- Basic knowledge of lubricants & petrochemical products
- Able to prioritize and multitask to meet deadlines under pressure
- A fast learner not afraid of a challenge
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skill with a keen eye for detail
- Manage multiple work priorities, demands and changes
- Flexibility to adapt to changing timelines and priorities
- Organized & operate independently and as a member of our team
- Motivated to continuous learning and personal development
- Ability to communicate professionally in the business environment
- Display a positive can do attitude
- Cool under pressure - able to focus, stay positive and get the work done at crunch time
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter, resume, and your portfolio to this job posting. We look forward to hearing from you.
Expected start date: 2020-11-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Draft mockups of website designs, brochures, iconography, and any other marketing materials required
- Collaborate with marketing teams and management to discuss which mockups are effective, and use their feedback to develop final drafts
- Revise the work of previous designers to create a unified aesthetic for our brand materials
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
- Communicate frequently with clients to update them on the progress of the project and to answer any questions they might have
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Motosel Industrial Group Inc.
Coquitlam, BC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 27, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|