Database Marketing Specialist (hubspot)
A key member of the newly-created Demand Generation team, the Database Marketing Specialist ( hubspot) is a savvy marketer supporting the execution of strategic acquisition and retention marketing campaigns.
This role requires strong communication and collaboration skills to support campaign strategists to set up and launch programs, yet also acting independently when needed to solve problems through proactive action. You will be working in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects at once.
Blackline Safety is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of wirelessly connected safety products. We offer the broadest and most complete portfolio available in the industry. Our products are designed to save lives and we monitor personnel working alone in populated areas, complex indoor facilities, and the remote reaches of our planet. Blackline’s products are used to keep people safe in the event of falls, missed check-ins, man-downs, and exposure to explosive or toxic gas. Our design, development, sales, marketing, support, and production are all performed in-house at our headquarters in Calgary, AB. Blackline Safety is a publicly traded company (TSXV: BLN)
- Support campaign strategists with the execution of integrated demand generation campaigns across multiple channels including webinars, events, emails, nurture, paid media, and content syndication to drive sales pipeline
- Manage production within HubSpot of key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns within HubSpot, including the design templates, calls-to-action, and content used in email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing productivity of email sends.
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of these conversion assets.
- Measure results and optimize the nurture tracks for these segments to convert leads to customers.
- Leverage marketing automation (HubSpot) to streamline, automate and measure marketing tasks and workflows to increase conversion rates
- Support the creation and maintenance of KPI reports from HubSpot on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- BA/BS in Business, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of full-time marketing experience
- Proficient using HubSpot smart CTAs and smart form features to optimize for lifecycle stage and progressively profile our leads. HubSpot Academy Certification a definite asset.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and optimization.
- Knowledge of basic sales/business development rep lead qualification process and how marketing contributes to the sales pipeline
- Must be a self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Oct 27, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)