Evolution Group of Companies
Marketing Communications Specialist
We are a positive culture-based group of companies that provide third party logistics, software development and implementation, customer service, accounting, and shipping and freight services for businesses across North America.
If you are a marketing and communications Jack (or Jill) of All Trades, who is a bold and enterprising self-starter and full of spirit, then please - keep reading!
We’re looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to help execute our newly developed 2021 Marketing Plan that includes internal communications (keeping our amazing team informed about what’s going on with them and the company); external communications (like social, e-newsletters, and digital ads); events (can you say grassroots guerilla marketing?); and, to act as a steward (aka cheerleader) for our brand.
The company: We are a positive culture-based group of companies that provide third party logistics, software development and implementation, customer service, accounting, and shipping and freight services for businesses across North America.
Our people: We have Musicians, Road Bikers, Runners, Gamers, Kayakers, Entrepreneurs, Chefs, Nespresso Lovers, Movie Lovers, and every other fun and funky person in between. Our diverse base include staff from Columbia, the Philippines, India, China, the UK, and even Canada (eh). We’re proud of our company culture and we work hard to make Evolution a place where our employees love coming to work every day.
Your tasks: Still intrigued? Well, once hired, our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing, and executing our 2021 Marketing Plan to help achieve our company goals (and you’ll even get a chance to develop future plans, too);
- Maintaining our main company website, and possibly future sites as well;
- Developing and issuing e-newsletters to keep our client base informed;
- Elevating our social presence to the next level;
- Preparing and launching digital (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google) and print ads;
- Working with a third party to prepare compelling case studies and using them to seek earned media opportunities;
- Developing and rolling out unique community and grassroots campaigns to gain market exposure;
- Acting as our staff ambassador to keep our team pumped and in the know about goings on at the company;
- Researching and communicating timely market segment trends to executive management; and last but not least,
- Working closely with the President to ensure that projects are completed on time, on budget, and within scope.
A few more things we’re looking for:
- Two to three years of experience in marketing and communications.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Rush), Wordpress, Google docs, Mail Chimp, Survey Monkey, and social platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Hootsuite.
- Someone who isn’t shy to approach staff, clients, and potential clients.
- An ability to get sh*t done with minimal direction and supervision.
What you’ll get:
- A competitive full-time salary with a great benefits package.
- The most up-to-date tools to help you get your job done.
- An environment where you can dress casually and partake in monthly team building events.
- Free on-site parking!
- Discounts on some of the products we pick and pack.
- A chance to take this role and make it your own.
Now you’re wondering: what do I need to do to get this awesome position?
Apply via email with your resume by November 6th and let us know why you’re the right candidate for this job. We’ll narrow down a few potentials to interview, and if it’s a good fit – the position is yours. We plan to fill this role and provide proper training by early December 2020, so you can hit the ground running in the new year.
Reference ID: Marketing-2020
Application deadline: 2020-11-06
Expected start date: 2020-12-07
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
We've installed COVID-19 measures to keep our office and warehouse staff safe that comply with WorkSafe BC requirements.
- WordPress: 1 year (Preferred)
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- marketing and communications: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dreamweaver: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Delta, BC (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Evolution Group of Companies
Delta, BC, CA
|Posted:||Oct 27, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|