Brand Strategist Associate Marketing Manager
We are looking for a self motivated, imaginative individual with strong marketing skills. Food sales background an asset for a web-based food company.
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software knowledge in email marketing
Good effective working knowledge of Adobe to utilize tools in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator to create graphics assets effectively
Must be able to communicate with customers online and via email building customer relations and confidence in the brand.
Innovative with marketing strategies website elements in positive manner
Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools: website, email, social media, blogs etc.
Interested and willing in working independently but also in a strong team atmosphere. Must be able to liaise and work closely with website marketing agent and other associates to brainstorm ideas in order to:
- Expand brand awareness & capture attention
- Ensure consistency of brand and online product offerings
- Analyse web traffic metrics
- Suggest solutions to boost web presence based on these metrics
- Identify priority audiences
- Improve customer experience
- Identify advertising needs
- Develop and Generate various branded publicity, advertising and marketing exercises
- Participate and recommend various brand awareness activities for organization and implement all marketing strategies and programs for the brand.
- Organize and provide advertising materials for:
1) digital, paper and radio ads
2) direct digital mailers to existing clientele
- Conceptualize and Develop: advertising and sales campaigns and added value sales campaigns
- Educate prospects and customers via website, advertising & marketing
- Engage and connect with communities
- Identify and develop a variety of related and peripheral Blog ideas
- Perform other duties as may be required to meet objectives
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills to allow prioritizing of workload, as required by timelines, and handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated sound judgment and initiative in resolving issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and pleasant and professional phone manner
- Ability to deal courteously, professionally, and effectively with people. Demonstrated initiative and flexibility
- Able to tactfully respond to and handle customer communications, addressing concerns, resolving sensitive issues with diplomacy, tact, sensitivity, and integrity, winning customers over
- Maintain confidentiality in all communications
- Develop a significant understanding of which are the most effective demographics to target with the brand
- Have a good understanding of demographic market segments and how to cater to their needs, generating successful marketing and sales results
Demonstrated proficiency in using computerized systems.
Experience with MS Word (Advanced), Excel (Basic), Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, Working knowledge of Google docs, Doodle Poll, Survey Monkey and internet researching. A high level of professionalism and confidentiality in dealing with sensitive information. Ability to adapt to change and learn new applications.
Post Secondary diploma
Reference ID: ECOMM 010
Full-time hours: 40 per week
Expected start date: 2020-11-09
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $40,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
You will be eligible to work from home.
- Brand Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Greater Toronto Area, ON (Required)
- English (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Oct 27, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)