Kardia Financial Group
Brand Coordinator Marketing Assistant and Graphic Designer
Kardia Financial Group is a heart-centered financial services company based in Calgary, AB, Canada. We have various divisions such as Kardia Mortgage, Kardia Real Estate, Kardia Financial Advisors.... and many more!
We are the farthest thing from whatever has come to your mind when you read “financial services company.”
We are fun, art-centric, filled with passionate entrepreneurs, host weekly virtual art shows, mindset events, and financial literacy IG lives. You can catch our marketing director at a local rap show, our co-founder in a giant mascot suit of himself at community events, our marketing coordinator collecting a wild amount of plants, and our CEO making inspiring video content out and about on the city. We are ACTUALLY passionate about helping people first, investing in communities, and operating with a service-based mentality.
We have a “start-up” vibe and pace, we are VERY busy, and we are a small but mighty team.
We have big dreams and big hearts which means that there’s a lot of work to be done.
We are in need of some new team members to help us go to the next level- do you think it’s you?
Then keep on reading!
We have 3 opportunities open in the marketing sphere. We have chosen to share them all on one post to give you a scope of each, and so you can find the opportunity that is your best fit!
All roles offer some flexibility in scheduling but do require someone who typically is available Monday-Friday.
1. Brand Coordinator (Approx 30-40 hrs/week)
2. Graphic Designer (contract/hourly/as-needed)
3. Brand & Marketing Assistant (hourly/as-needed)
1. Brand Coordinator
You will report to, and work closely with our Brand & Marketing Director in various domains such as social media, event coordination, and branding. You will work alongside, and in support of our Marketing Coordinator at times.
Training will be provided.
Must be available Mondays 12:30pm MST-2:00pm MST, Wednesdays 8:00pm-10:00pm MST, and Fridays 1:00pm-2:30pm.
- Have fun
- Administratively & creatively support B&M Director on various marketing strategy & brand-related tasks
- Provide administrative and creative support on branding initiatives such as rebranding, new websites, etc.
- #AtHomeWithKardia event series:
- Communicate with event features/guests via email to provide templated information
- Follow event checklists to support excellent event execution
- Help in the creation of event poster designs by teaming with design team, or contributing design input of your own
- Facilitate IG live trainings to those requesting extra support
- Organize/upload event media files such as IGTV video files, screenshots, and screen recordings
- Facilitate IG Live events by getting guests set up and being active in the comment section
- Social Media Coordination for multiple Kardia accounts:
- Work with design team to craft content
- Enter content into post schedulers and post content
- Contribute suggestions for content ideas
- Engage with social audience by responding to comments & messages, commenting on followees’ content, and taking note of interesting community initiatives for reposting
- Take note of potential AHWK event features
2. Graphic Designer
You will fulfill graphic design requests from various team members, predominantly our marketing coordinator, brand coordinator & marketing director, for projects such as:
-social media event posters
-social media infographics
-social media quote cards
We are specifically seeking someone who
-has a modern and hip aesthetic design style (examples: Tangerine Bank, Routine Cream, Analog Coffee, People are Pearls)
-has impeccable English skills, and does not allow many spelling errors to slip by
-is proactive in acquiring assets needed for assigned tasks
-is computer savvy and can easily learn new work systems (Wrike, Microsoft Teams, Canva at times)
3. Brand & Marketing Assistant
This is a junior role and great for someone looking to gain experience and knowledge in business, marketing, and branding. Training will be provided.
You will report to our brand & marketing director, and support our brand coordinator, marketing coordinator, and brand & marketing director.
- Liking posts on Instagram
- Communicating with brokers and team members
- Organizing marketing meeting agendas and minutes
- Support on calendaring for annual marketing/engagement initiatives
- Helping with event tasks
- Filing marketing files and documents
- Other marketing-based admin tasks as they arise
Do some research, poke around, get creative, and if you’d like to explore working with us please reach out!
Job Types: Full-time, Freelance, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$31.00 per hour
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Yes, occasionally
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Kardia Financial Group
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Nov 11, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)