If you thrive on managing multiple clients with tight deadlines in a fast-paced workplace, you’re going to love it here.?You are known for your organization skills that drive your ability to get a significant amount of tasks accomplished each day. Your interpersonal and customer service skills allow you to effortlessly build client relationships.
Why work at WEB ROI: ?
- Be part of an?award-winning?team of like-minded co-workers, focused on fantastic results?
- Continuous learning and professional development so you can be at the top of your game?
- Work from home?
- Health benefits program?
- Family focused?company with a healthy mix of work and play?
- A company culture dedicated to employee satisfaction and retention?
Your role: ??
You will be the point of contact that best understands your clients - you know their products and services - what is most profitable for them, you know why they are great, you know who they serve, you know what makes them tick.
You coordinate with other specialists on our team to deliver superior search engine optimization, paid search, content marketing, email marketing and social media activities. All of this is to accomplish the end goal of increasing their search rankings, site traffic and ultimately lead generation so they realize a return on their investment from the web (hence - WEB ROI).
You live by Results x Relationship = Retention.
Responsibilities may include:
- Ordering and editing blog content??
- Posting clients’ blogs on their WordPress sites??
- Image selection and sizing??
- Creating, testing and sending email marketing campaigns??
- Updating WordPress sites??
- QA web developer's work??
- Setting up and managing Google My Business and other local business directories??
- Assistance in the efficient and accurate execution of the digital marketing strategies of dozens of clients, helping to ensure they generate a significant number of sales leads??
Your Skills: ? ?
- You have an excellent track record of managing dozens of accounts with customer service relationships that result in high client retention
- You’re adaptable and excel in a fast paced work environment?
- Time management is a breeze?
- You have an affinity/knowledge for all aspects of digital marketing
- You are self-motivated and organized?
- You have a Degree or Diploma in marketing, communications or a related area?
Who is WEB ROI: ? ?
Passionate about our Core Values: ?
- Results First?
- Proactive Service?
- Quality Work?
- Continuous Learning?
- Work Hard and Play Hard Together as a Team? ?
Award winning digital marketing agency?that?helps companies excel?in 4 key areas, using?a proven Digital Marketing Lifecycle?Process?: ? ?
ATTRACT – more targeted, qualified visitors to their websites?
DIFFERENTIATE – their business?and?products or services from competitors in the marketplace?
CONVERT – more qualified leads from their website visitors?
NURTURE – marketing qualified leads through their sales process to ultimately close high value sales?
Our systematized?proven?process, combined with?staff performance, provides 400% greater results to our clients than the?industry average.?
If you are looking for a place to call home and have a direct impact on many SMEs in a busy and fun agency – apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$56,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- agency: 2 years (Required)
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- digital marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- WordPress: 1 year (Required)
- English (Required)
- Yes, always
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Milton, ON, CA
|Posted:||Nov 16, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)