Clean Field Solutions Inc
Brand Development Agent
Clean Field Solutions is an emerging innovator with divisions operating in various markets within Alberta. Divisions include Clean Field Energy developing solutions for emissions mitigation and specialized alternative chemical manufacturer with a primary focus in Oil & Gas, Drilling, Well Services, Transportation and Construction sectors, Clean Field Apothecary which is a recent diversification strategy to develop a residential and personal line of organic products garnering an excellent reputation for exceptionally high quality products and recently incorporating our craft coffee roastery Slackcountry Coffee Company.
We are offering an exciting career opportunity, based in Alberta for an experienced Brand Development Agent.
With the recent growth in operating areas Clean Field Solutions is in need of an person experienced in developing a brand for a company which will need to include logo, website, social media presence, e-commerce and SEO strategy. For the right person, the contract can be transitioned to a Marketing Agent to continue with the development and promotion of marketing materials and projects.
Success in this position will require well-honed business development, creativity, organization and communication skills in order to create new business brand strategy and market presence. It is the responsibility of the Brand Development Agent to work with the Executive to develop the public image within the corporate vision.
A successful candidate will have experience creating and maintaining a social media presence including an interactive e-commerce website while incorporating SEO strategy. Graphic design experience is a necessity.
- Developing material to be utilized for the promotion of the company. This is to include print, visual, audio and video.
- Developing brand recognition and reputation via social media platforms. Maintaining and improving social media presence after establishing.
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ methods of branding and marketing.
- Setting brand standards, mission, and goals.
- Investigating options for the brand to reach customers.
- Collaborate with campaign managers, sales team, and Executive to ensure all branding material is developed and utilized according to program outline.
- Review campaigns to ensure brand consistency.
- Leading creative development of brand and marketing material and strategies.
- Researching, reviewing and tracking product performance and client reactions.
- Attending networking events to build brand name recognition.
- Reviewing the success of a campaign and developing ways to improve brand recognition.
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Other tasks pertaining to the development and maintenance of the brand as required from time to time.
To the right individual, we are offering a competitive hourly rate and performance based bonuses with the ability to work from home.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of success. In addition, they will possess:
- Certificate in Graphic Design;
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an organization in graphic design, marketing or social media marketing;
- Sales and promotion training a definite asset;
- Demonstrated ability to meet established goals;
- Highly motivated and innovative;
- Advanced graphic design and website development skills;
- Access to the required technology and programs for website development, graphic design and social media maintenance.
Please email your resume and sample of work. Applicants that do not provide sample of work will not be considered.
We thank all applicants who apply, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 4 months
Application deadline: 2020-12-14
Expected start date: 2020-12-18
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00-$19.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Yes, always
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Clean Field Solutions Inc
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Dec 07, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|