Social Media Coordinator
Are you passionate and talented in creating Social Media?! If so, Superpower Digital is a busy forward-thinking enterprise that is looking for a part-time employee to join the team.
The Social Media Coordinator will have experience creating and running social networking apps, branded Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts, Pinterest, Youtube, and TikTok. As well, be comfortable scheduling posts, editing graphics and videos all the while understanding the value of brand aesthetic and storytelling. The successful candidate must be able to curate engaging ADs and research post topics to ensure the social media calendar is thorough, relevant, engaging and creative. This includes the ability to work on multiple projects with cross-functional team members and take part in strategy, planning research, campaign analysis, outreach and relationship management. Analyse and communicate data, trends, shifts, opportunities, and report results with clients.
Qualifications and Skills
· Post-secondary education in digital marketing or communications preferred.
· Proven expertise in social media.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency with social media channels, Google Apps, Google/Facebook ads, and management platforms such as Hey Orca.
· Blog & Wordpress experience an asset.
· Have previous experience creating content, including social media templates, blog posts, photos, and videos using social media platforms (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), design programs (Canva).
· Ability to work independently, manage, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks, projects, and assignments effectively.
· Ability to write copy and edit a variety of materials including images and videos.
Part-time hours: 15 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $33,479.00-$52,830.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Yes, always
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Dec 07, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|