Social Media Manager
At Integra we pride ourselves on a diverse, creative and tight-knit family culture that is driven by our passion for building great brands and developing people.
Integra has created L'ange and Upness, two iconic brands that are paving the way for unlimited brand incubation and, in that process, we organically grow and promote talent across locations and brands. Here the sky's the limit - join us in this exciting and inventive journey.
About The Role
Reporting to the Brand Director, the Social Media Manager will create engaging content on our social media platforms; keep social media channels updated and brand-focused while constantly seeking out new social media avenues and ways to connect with our audience. The ideal candidate has prior e-Commerce experience and/or has managed social media channels for digital/direct to consumer brands in industries such Cannabis/CBD as Beauty, Fashion, Wellness, Lifestyle, etc.
Our Core Competencies
- Action – takes the organization to the next level
- Results – drives progress and excellence
- Intellect – applies knowledge and wisdom
- Ambiguity – values change and complexity
- Decisiveness – executes swiftly, with purpose and integrity
- Motivation – promotes inclusion and accountability
- Develop, plan and execute content strategy for all primary social channels - Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Define KPIs, measure ad campaigns effectiveness, engagement and funnel; responsible for monthly reporting using social media tools to track KPI's.
- Create weekly editorial calendars with fresh and dynamic content and copy to engage and grow followers.
- Plan social strategy launch efforts for new product launches/campaigns on social Media channels.
- Collaborate with the Customer Service team & effectively engage with the audiences across social platforms, driving audience growth.
- Maximize post reach by encouraging fan engagement using best social media practices.
- Resource key influencers to engage with the brand and drive growth to new audiences.
- Drive ongoing communications between brand/s and its/their consumers and communities.
- Become an advocate of the company by engaging in dialogues and answering questions where/when relevant.
- Minimum 2 years of Social Media Management Experience.
- Prior experience working for an e-Commerce company and/or Digital (Direct to Consumer) Brand is a HUGE PLUS.
- Proven success managing a wide range of social media campaigns and workflows simultaneously, efficiently, and on deadline.
- CBD/Cannabis industry experience highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of leading Social Media platforms and their respective participants such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Tiktok and etc.
- Some familiarity with Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop preferred.
- Demonstrable expertise tapping into influencer networks to amplify marketing campaigns and substantially increasing brand exposure.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K plan.
- Fully stacked kitchen with an array of yummy snacks
- Work life balance – we work hard and we make it a
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Chatsworth, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 18, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)