Social Media Coordinator / Marketing Coordinator
As part of your application, please clearly indicate or provide (public domain) samples of previous work you have created (videos, facebook/twitter/instagram posts), brochures, business cards or post cards are some examples.
Please also indicate what types of programs you use for design and editing.
Applicants will only be considered if they have IMMEDIATE availability, After an initial screening interview applicants will be asked to create some specific marketing content as part of the application process. This work will be compensated.
Social Media/Marketing Work includes
- Writing copy, proofreading
- Video editing
- Voice over work
- Design & create presentations based on supplied information
- Design & create promotional mailers
- Design & create email marketing sequences
- Create Facebook posts, schedule postings in advance
- Reply to Facebook posts in timely fashion
- Create & manage Facebook advertising posts
Experience should include:
- post secondary coursework in advertising/marketing
- previous work experience with video editing & social media management
Part-time hours: 8-16 per week
Application deadline: 2020-12-20
Expected start date: 2020-12-21
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$22.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
For the immediate duration this is a work from home position, for the right candidate it can continue to be work from home indefinitely.
- social media: 3 years (Preferred)
- marketing design: 2 years (Preferred)
- self-management (like being self employed): 3 years (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Calgary, AB, CA
|Posted:||Dec 18, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)