Sportsbook Marketing Designer (remote)
Score Media and Gaming Inc. empowers millions of sports fans through its digital media and sports betting products. Its media app ‘theScore’ is one of the most popular in North America, delivering fans highly-personalized live scores, news, stats, and betting information from their favorite teams, leagues, and players. The Company’s sports betting app ‘theScore Bet’ delivers an immersive and holistic mobile sports betting experience and is currently available to place wagers in New Jersey, Colorado, and Indiana. Publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (SCR), theScore also creates and distributes innovative digital content through its web, social and esports platforms.
Typical Workday at theScore:
- Create digital display and motion graphics for multi-channel promotional campaigns, including building out design templates and graphics, supporting a wide range of initiatives across app, web, CRM, social, paid acquisition, etc.
- Collaborate with all members of theScore Bet’s marketing team to ensure a full understanding of creative objectives and execute against them with creativity and accuracy to deliver high quality design work.
- Keep up with the latest trends in storytelling, video production, social media and sports/sportsbook marketing and promotions while bringing new ideas to the table.
- Conceptualize and execute designs from a blank canvas state.
- Work efficiently to meet tight deadlines.
- Monitor and incorporate industry trends in graphic design and embrace innovation.
- Other duties as required.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in design and animation (digital media preferred).
- High-level of proficiency with graphic design software packages and technology (After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, Figma, 3D software).
- Knowledge of other Adobe CS suite of programs.
- Knowledge of design principles: including color, layout, typography, and hierarchy.
- Strong interest in sports and cultural trends (NBA, MLB, NFL, NHL, etc.).
- Knowledge of social media platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Knowledge of mobile app marketing and digital advertising.
- Advanced writing skills with superior vocabulary; ability to express yourself and excellent grammar.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary with Employee Share Purchase Plan.
- Comprehensive Benefits package.
- Fun, relaxed work environment.
- Education and conference reimbursements.
theScore is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Dec 18, 2020|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)