Rapidly growing vehicle wrap and sign shop is seeking a graphic designer for a full time position available February 1, 2021.
Job wage will be based on your experience.
Health plan available.
Scope of design work will include vehicle wraps and custom vehicle gfx (stripes, spot graphics etc), signage, wall and window graphics, logos and branding, business collateral and more.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years design experience. (Please provide a portfolio of work)
- Vehicle wrap design experience preferred.
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills required.
- Experience with design for print, and large format printing.
- Full understanding of the concepts and differences between: raster and vector graphics, cmyk and rgb color modes, image resolution, scaling (1:20, 1:10, etc), print bleeds, overlaps and file types (ai, eps, pdf, psd, png, tif, jpg, etc)
- Comfortable with communicating with clients to finalize designs.
- Focused and efficient. You will be working on multiple projects at once.
- Must be a self starter and work well with a team.
- A sense of humor and a little sarcasm will help, because we’re a little crazy... in a good way.
Expected start date: 2021-02-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Vehicle wrap design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Work on multiple projects at once, and consistently meet draft deadlines
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Victoria, BC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 21, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|