Senior Graphic Designer
Marketing is different for every business, that’s why we don’t follow a cookie cutter approach. Our boutique-sized team allows us to provide focused, intentional strategies and responsive attention to what matters the most, our client’s success.
If you are looking for a rad and rare opportunity to use your creativity, focus on innovation and future-forward design thinking, read on. From creating Boss designs to brilliant web strategies, we collaborate to create cohesive and personalized marketing strategies that get noticed. We are Lifeblood Marketing. Our values are more than just a list of words; we are driven by a passion for creativity and an authentic approach to life. Join our team, you won’t regret it.
Drawing on your many years of diverse experience in different industries, you are driven by integrity. Reporting to our Creative Director, you will problem solve visual projects and execute with elegance and grace. Juggling creative projects, focusing on external client relations, producing high-quality work in a fast-paced environment and developing high converting friendly, attractive and tailored websites is “what” we do. At Lifeblood, we live by the “Why”. It’s in our heart. We create an experience that leaves our clients feeling well taken care of, and at our core, we are rooted deeply on the principles of excellence. Our cup is overflowing and we need you to join our team as our Senior Graphic Designer.
You are passionate about all things design. You know that the smallest details make the biggest impact, and you know how important it is to keep things simple. You are self-motivated, detail-oriented, excruciatingly organized, and thrive in a team environment. You have exceptional communication skills with both clients and your work family; you present with confidence and thrive in excellence.
- have 5+ years' experience in marketing-related design with an online portfolio of high-impact, web design and development experience;
- exponentially excel at digital design over anything print, you have great understanding when designing for social media, social ads, full website designs and logos/branding;
- are highly skilled in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign;
- have a passion to stay current with design trends in mobile and web design;
- are confident in collaborating directly with clients on managing revisions and project deliveries;
- collaborate with Marketing and Creative teams to maximize the performance of Design and iterate when necessary; able to adapt quickly to feedback;
- embrace a culture that thrives off of creativity, curiosity, and continuous learning;
- have a strong understanding of print production, file handling, paper knowledge and experience conducting press checks;
- have a strong understanding of the interactive development process and user experience as it applies to website design;
- are skilled in explaining and rationalizing creative solutions (yours and others)
- have a post-secondary degree in Design, Visual Arts or relevant field;
- are proud of your portfolio of completed design projects that demonstrate proficiency in design software and hands-on experience taking a project from concept to completion;
- have strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine colours, fonts, layouts;
- thrive in a fast-paced collaborative environment, are ready to be part of a fast-growing organization and contributing to building a culture where the potential is untapped and the possibilities are endless. We are Lifeblood, join us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $43,114.00-$76,687.00 per year
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Graphic Design: 5 years (Required)
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
Vancouver, BC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 21, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|