Evolved Extraction Solutions Ltd.
Pitt Meadows, BC
Evolved Extraction Solutions is a progressive, innovative, high-growth enterprise specializing in botanical extraction solutions, equipment and services to companies operating in the cannabis sector in Canada and the United States.
We are looking for a goal-oriented, strategic Marketing Manager to lead and develop systems for our Sales & Marketing Department in order to meet its ambitious sales and revenue targets. This individual will work closely with our sales team to execute on an established marketing plan, including the following tactics; digital marketing, content creation, and product marketing to drive retail and commercial sales. This role will also aid in developing, maintaining, and managing various specialized marketing consultants to ensure that our brand, message, and standards are met.
The ideal candidate will develop an intimate understanding of Evolved’s business, refine the existing marketing plan, and execute on our long-term strategy. We are looking for someone with proven results in a previous marketing role. If you’re a self-starter, who takes initiative in your own learning, have a deep understanding of the cannabis industry and a desire to grow into and scale a company in this emerging industry, this position is for you.
- Working independently with the end goal of overseeing an expanded marketing team; leading, developing, and managing specialized marketing consultants and current sales staff
- Improving SEO and monitoring Google Analytics
- Creating and continuously optimizing Google Ads and other advertising campaigns
- Creating and publishing digital marketing content
- Product marketing (informational customer documents and product-specific material such as catalogues, brochures and web pages, as well as the online store)
- Administer an annual marketing budget
- Continually keep a pulse on industry changes, consumer trends and the activities of competitors and customers, and adjusting the marketing plan if necessary
- Provide tools and materials to enable the sales team to function effectively
- Generating reports and providing KPIs to the executive team to communicate the marketing campaign results
- Negotiate pricing and work closely with designers, programmers, printers and other business relationships
- Developing processes and procedures to facilitate proper long-term functioning of the marketing team
- 4+ years experience in a marketing role
- 1+ years experience in a managerial/senior marketing role
- Can demonstrate measurable results produced in digital marketing; Google analytics, WordPress, HubSpot, ERP systems, SEO/SEM
- Intimate knowledge of social/ digital media platforms and applications (ex: Instagram,
LinkedIn, Mailchimp etc.)
- Demonstrates an ability to execute cross channel marketing and track and attribute brand initiatives to expenditures
- Effective time-management, development and adherence to structured systems and protocols
- Drive for operational results including budget, timelines and efficiencies
- Extraordinary team player and ability to thrive in a fast paced, high growth environment where quality, innovation, speed of decision making and execution are critical to organizational success
- High capacity; able to juggle a large workload and many ongoing projects
- Results driven, energetic, creative and hardworking, with a commitment to the highest quality of care and service
- Ability to lead by example to motivate and work with a team
- BA or BS degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study is preferred but not required for a candidate that can demonstrate a strong track record of success.
A BIG PLUS:
- Experience with Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) or similar platforms (Canva)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Bonus pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Marketing: 4 years (Required)
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Evolved Extraction Solutions Ltd.
Pitt Meadows, BC, CA
|Posted:||Dec 23, 2020|
|Apply Now (This company has requested a direct email with resume attached)|