Content Acceptance ManagerFeatured
Find a job that let’s your imagination run wild!
WildBrain is made up of a team of innovators and creators who bring industry-leading kids’ content and brands to families globally. We inspire imagination, put creativity first, and believe in the power of storytelling. We are constantly connecting the powers of our global team, making WildBrain a collaborative, openminded and passionate environment to work in.
To work at WildBrain means you get to create stories that lets imaginations run wild. Join our team today to become part of the story!
The Content Acceptance Manager is responsible for all incoming media and support materials for WildBrain Media, including distribution content, broadcast content, and original AVOD content. They manage the relationship with the studios, producers, and development team, and maintain close communication with internal stakeholders. They understand the current media environment and create strategies and processes to support WildBrain’s evolving requirements.
What You'll Do:
- Works directly with the WildBrain Production teams (live-action, animation and Spark) as well as 3rd party producers to ensure new productions meet WildBrain's technical, quality, and delivery requirements
- Manages, negotiates, and communicates delivery schedules, production statuses, sales dates, and other relevant information to key stakeholders
- Negotiates pre-sale agreements with the Legal team
- Works with Client Services and Media Operations Technology teams to create new format strategies
- Responsible for the acquisition of broadcast content and its delivery to master control
- Manages the day-to-day relationship with master control and programming to ensure content is delivered in the proper format and in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring all content meets the technical and quality standards of WildBrain, including managing external quality control processes and strategies for all video assets delivered to WildBrain
- Maintains close relationship with all departments in the acquisitions pipeline to stay informed about new projects
- Oversees all incoming media and support materials for the WildBrain Media Library, working with the Library and Ingest QC teams to ensure all content is collected and archived properly.
What You'll Bring
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a Media environment
- Proven leadership ability
- Management experience an preferred
- Possesses a strong technical background
- Understanding of editing/post-production preferred
- Excellent client servicing and relationship building skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with leaders at all levels in a cross-functional capacity
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills, with an attention to detail
What We Offer:
Working at WildBrain is more than a job — it’s the opportunity to join forces with extraordinary, insightful and imaginative people who will recognize your talents and encourage your professional growth and development in a work environment that promotes creativity and individuality. We offer competitive family-focused benefits, we invest in our people and their future with RRSP matching, plus bonus time-off, because you deserve it!
WildBrain provides an atmosphere free from barriers in order to promote inclusion, equity and diversity. We celebrate and welcome the diversity of all employees, stakeholders and external partners. WildBrain fosters an environment that respects people’s dignity, ideas and beliefs, thereby ensuring equity and diversity in employment. We demonstrate our commitment to this by providing a supportive work environment and a corporate culture that welcomes and encourages equal opportunities for all employees. WildBrain accommodates people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required.
At WildBrain we make great content for kids and families. With approximately 13,000 half-hours of filmed entertainment in our library – one of the world’s most extensive – we are home to such brands as Peanuts, Teletubbies, Strawberry Shortcake, Caillou, Inspector Gadget, Johnny Test and Degrassi. Our shows are seen in more than 150 countries on over 500 telecasters and streaming platforms. WildBrain’s portfolio spans all areas of the entertainment industry: WildBrain Studios, where we develop and produce hit animated and live actions series; WildBrain Television, which is composed of prominent kids’ television channels in Canada (Family Channel, Family CHRGD, Family Jr. and Télémagino); home to Peanuts Worldwide; brand management to some of the world’s most-loved kids brands; celebrated global licensing and distribution teams with WildBrain CPLG, and a leading children’s YouTube network in WildBrain Spark, one of the largest networks of kids’ channels on YouTube, with over 168 million subscribers.
WildBrain is headquartered in Canada with offices worldwide and trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: WILD). Visit wildbrain.com to learn more!
207 Queens Quay W. Suite 550
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 08, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)