3D Animator (March 2021)
We’re looking for an experienced 3D Animator to join our PAW Patrol crew!
*This position is starting in March 2021
Airing in over 160 countries, in 30 languages, PAW Patrol is a top-rated preschool series and global consumer products phenomenon produced for Spin Master and Nick Jr worldwide. For seven seasons and counting, Guru’s team of artists and animators have been bringing the pups to life.
You’ll be joining a vibrant entertainment company known for creating, developing and producing award-winning, hit shows such as True and the Rainbow Kingdom for Netflix, the smash-hit PAW Patrol, Mattel’s Ever After High; and our own Emmy Award nominated series Justin Time. Our studio also contributed visual development on the Academy Award nominated animated feature The Breadwinner.
What You’ll Do:
- Understand the assigned scenes and their purpose in the story then create animated character performances to effectively serve that purpose
- Animated performances are to meet the quality standard of the studio while also meeting given deadlines
- Attend all animation screenings to understand the Director’s vision for each episode
- Revise shots as directed
- Anticipate, communicate and trouble shoot any technical issues
- Learn from peers and strive to grow artistically to become a stronger performer
Apply If You Have:
- A minimum of 3 years animation experience producing quality work with high-end 3D animation tools for film and television is a must
- A natural sense of human and non-human movement, timing, weight and balance to create the illusion of life
- Demonstrated knowledge of animation timing, posing, lip sync, acting and storytelling techniques.
- Strong creative problem solving skills and the ability to take constructive criticism well
- High level of creativity and willingness to participate in a team environment
Why Join Guru?
- We believe that creativity and quality are paramount, and we select projects that allow us to grow creatively.
- Creating fun is part of our brand! It's time to be a part of an environment that nurtures your creativity, forward thinking vision, and an innate entrepreneurial spirit!
Guru is committed to providing an inclusive work environment that celebrates the diversity of its employees. We are dedicated to employment equity and welcome applications from people from all Indigenous groups, races, religions, genders and people with disabilities.
We are committed to providing an accessible candidate experience during our recruitment process and are committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where candidates and employees feel valued and respected. Guru strives to respect the dignity and independence of people with disabilities and is committed to giving them the same opportunity to succeed in the recruitment process as all other candidates. If you have a disability, you may request to be accommodated at any time. Guru will work with all candidates to accommodate individual accessibility needs to the point of undue hardship.
|Category:||Graphics / Web|
110 Spadina Avenue, Unit 1000
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 12, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)