Social Media Manager
We’re looking for an experienced, innovative, and positive storyteller to join our growing team at Alchemysts Inc.; someone who shares our passion for meaningful and progressive content creation, social media trends, and the vibrant spirits and alcohol industry.
We’re a full-service marketing, public relations, and digital agency that specializes in amplifying awareness for some of the world’s top and most storied spirit, beer, wine & RTD brands. Our team of leading PR and marketing professionals manages a roster of high-profile clients, including Glenfiddich, The Balvenie, Tullamore D.E.W., Monkey Shoulder Whisky, Gibson’s Whisky, Sailor Jerry Rum and Hendrick’s Gin.
Alchemysts Inc. is seeking a team member with an impressive track record of nailing that perfect content that speaks to, inspires, and evocatively engages targeted audiences.
This candidate will take our Alchemysts Inc. social media channels to the next level, creating fresh content that strategically and smartly adds value to the daily lives of a growing number of followers. This candidate will also manage multi-layered and far-reaching social media strategies for agency clients, which will require a seasoned, seamless, and strategic execution.
The fluidity of the alcohol industry (no pun intended) means this role requires flexible work hours that includes weeknights and weekends. This isn’t your typical 9-5 gig -- and that’s one of the reasons why we love it.
Please submit a cover letter that lets us know a little more about you, and why you’d fit right in at Alchemysts Inc.
You should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience creating and curating content across various social media feeds: Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Pinterest, YouTube (Agency experience preferred).
- Strategic thinker with the ability to manage KPIs and regular reporting. Understanding of the client ROI a must.
- Proven experience creating and managing social media content and building a social media presence.
- Strong reading and storytelling skills: Ability to create compelling content.
- Understanding of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, Canva, other editing apps and tools for content creation
- A strong understanding of social influencers and how to work with them.
- Effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Organized with the ability to prioritize projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and committed to producing high quality work for the agency and our clients.
- A commitment to client service.
- Creative and energetic with a positive attitude.
What the Role Entails:
- Create and execute social media strategies for the agency social media community across Facebook, Instagram, twitter, Pintrest, Linkedin, YouTube and other platforms as required
- Create and execute social media strategies for agency clients across all platforms
- Community management for various agency clients in the spirits, beer, wine, RTD and de-alch industry.
- Content creation and curation for various accounts
- Create & maintain content calendars and post relevant content on various platforms
- Generate, curate and execute unique and engaging content for all social media platforms to help grow and increase followers, “likes”, and interactions with key audiences for Alchemysts Inc. and our clients.
- Identifying social influencers for client campaigns
- Writing and managing blogs
- Reach and exceed agency KPIs
- Weekly and monthly analytics and reporting
- Salaried role: please submit salary expectations.
How to apply:
Applicants can apply on Indeed with their cover letters with salary expectations.
Reference ID: SM Manager 2021
Expected start date: 2021-02-08
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $42,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
COVID restrictions include working from home with sanitized equipment for role.
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
|Category:||Advertising / Marketing|
Toronto, ON, CA
|Posted:||Jan 25, 2021|
(This company has provided an external site for you to apply)