The Application Deadline for this job posting is coming soon. Apply by Mar 02, 2021!
Edwards Creative Law
Senior Associate - Entertainment Law
Edwards Creative Law is a rapidly expanding, boutique Entertainment Law firm with practices in Ottawa, Toronto and Winnipeg. Our mission is to assist creative businesses in developing, protecting and exploiting their intellectual property. We deliver corporate law services, negotiate and draft agreements and resolve conflicts for our clients who are in the linear audio-visual (film, television, OTT), IDM, game, music, and software industries.
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced, connected and motivated Senior Associate in Entertainment Law, to bring their creative and business inclinations to our growing Toronto practice. This position offers the opportunity to lead our Toronto office and to build our substantial base of Toronto clients in a supported, collegial environment.
Applicants must have a minimum of 4 years of experience in an Entertainment Law firm, an Entertainment Law practice group in a full-service firm or a Legal Affairs position in an entertainment business.
• Demonstrated interest and active involvement in the Entertainment Industry;
• Knowledge of Canadian Entertainment Law and entertainment industry standards;
• Experience in Corporate and Business Law;
• Experience drafting and negotiating entertainment agreements;
• Excellence in written and oral communication in English;
• Demonstrated interest and experience in leadership and management.
• Interest and experience in litigation;
• Interest in and history of publications – articles, blogs, etc.
How to Apply:
Please apply by emailing your cover letter, résumé and salary expectations to the Hiring Manager.
The deadline for applications is March 2, 2021. While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Category:||Admin / HR|
Edwards Creative Law
411 Roosevelt Ave Suite 204
Ottawa, ON, CA
|Posted:||Feb 02, 2021|
|Closing:||Mar 02, 2021|